X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
    Who were these pakustani's??
    comments on a facebook photo, but it made me sad anyway that a muslim can think like that.

Comment

Originally posted by abc123d View Post
      comments on a facebook photo, but it made me sad anyway that a muslim can think like that.

That is awful

If we all thought like that then what would happen?? Do they think the only donators to Pakistani relief funds are from the Pakistanis??
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

a muslim mother dressing her young daughter in mini skirts and tights.

Comment

• My summer vacation is over. I have to go back to work and deal with my crazy co workers tomorrow.:(
          Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.Ē
          (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

My cousin passed away while she was giving birth to a baby. The baby also couldn't be saved. Heartbreaking news. She was such a patient and calm woman. Never once I saw her angry or frowned. May Allah accept her in jannah :(:(:(

Comment

Ameen, innaa lillaah wa innaa ilaihi raaji`oon, may Allah grant her family patience and accept her as a shaheed.
              والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
                Ameen, innaa lillaah wa innaa ilaihi raaji`oon, may Allah grant her family patience and accept her as a shaheed.
                Ameen to your dua Ali

Veeta, your cousin n her family are in my dua
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                  Ameen to your dua Ali

Veeta, your cousin n her family are in my dua
                  Ameen Ameen to the dua. Jazakumullah khair. Dua is all that she needs right now. The whole family were shocked and devastated. She was still young T_T

Comment

Originally posted by veetha View Post
                    My cousin passed away while she was giving birth to a baby. The baby also couldn't be saved. Heartbreaking news. She was such a patient and calm woman. Never once I saw her angry or frowned. May Allah accept her in jannah :(:(:(
                    Innaa lillaah wa innaa ilaihi raaji`oon

That is a terrible tragedy. May Allah give patience to her family.

Comment

Ameen.
                      innaa lillaah wa innaa ilaihi raaji`oon.
                      May Allah expand her grave and grant her a lofty place in jannah
                      Ameen
                      Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                        Ameen.
                        innaa lillaah wa innaa ilaihi raaji`oon.
                        May Allah expand her grave and grant her a lofty place in jannah
                        Ameen
                        Ameen, and may Allah help us take this incident as a lesson in helping us prepare for our inevitable meeting, which is not far away..
                        وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
                        Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Inna lillahi Wa inna Ilayhi rajioon

In Shaa Allah she is amongst the shuhada so don't be sad

Ameen to the Duas ameen

لا تفكر كثيرا
                          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                          -------------------------------------------------------
                          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

This is nothing compared to some of these, but I must sell my entire library. :(

Comment

my purse organizer is too small to fit in my hello kitty handbag

Comment

I was doing the gardening yesterday.
                                I woke up today and have a MASSIVE BRUISE ON MY SECOND TOE.
                                What the hell.
                                Seriously. Who has a bruise there?!
                                I tried doing Zuhr salat and couldn't go into sajdah because it killed so much so I had to do it on a chair :(
                                It looks like when you're wearing costume jewellery like a ring on your finger and you take it off and it has that mark.
                                Yeah, that on my toe.
                                I hope it insha'allah doesn't fall off
                                ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                                U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Working...
                                X