X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
    Aww *gives you a bandage*

Get well soon sis :love: May Allah cure you soon and increase your status in Jannah through the discomforts ameen
    Aw, thank you habibty.

:jkk: :love:
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Feel depressed don't know why but it's really damn annoying

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
        go do sprints
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
          go do sprints
          Dude it's past midnight here and im not feeling sleepy either........this past week has been wierd for me :(

Comment

Dude it's past midnight here and im not feeling sleepy either........this past week has been wierd for me :(
            thats why you do sprints
            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

[MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] Lol maybe I'll sprint in my dreams tonight

Comment

[MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] Lol maybe I'll sprint in my dreams tonight
                yeh mum always told me to be cautious about advice from strangers online telling you to sprint at midnight :wacko:

SKIPPING ROPES, that is better, but all you need is an indian head massage :up: it will make you go :zzz:
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  yeh mum always told me to be cautious about advice from strangers online telling you to sprint at midnight :wacko:

SKIPPING ROPES, that is better, but all you need is an indian head massage :up: it will make you go :zzz:
                  I love skipping ropes makes me feel young again lol, I actually skip on the spot for a while like boxers do it's relaxing and I feel like a boxer too sometimes lol.

You can't beat a good old desi massage eh...........nice

Comment

I love skipping ropes makes me feel young again lol, I actually skip on the spot for a while like boxers do it's relaxing and I feel like a boxer too sometimes lol.

me too, that is why primary years were just beautiful

it's relaxing, if you can, get someone to do it for you, or a facial massage is nice too.

you'll be dreamy dreamy DREEAAAAM :zzz: automatic shut down you'll FORGET you had insomnia.
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

me too, that is why primary years were just beautiful

it's relaxing, if you can, get someone to do it for you, or a facial massage is nice too.

you'll be dreamy dreamy DREEAAAAM :zzz: automatic shut down you'll FORGET you had insomnia.
                      Just talking about is relaxing me lol. I massage my family members and when it's my turn they're too relaxed and sleepy and can't be bothered lol

Comment

Just talking about is relaxing me lol. I massage my family members and when it's my turn they're too relaxed and sleepy and can't be bothered lol
                        I randomly do it to my siblings and they freak out lol and then some of them are like 'aaaahhhh'

I don't have anyone to massage me either, everyone is too busy. Who cares lol

Comment

I randomly do it to my siblings and they freak out lol and then some of them are like 'aaaahhhh'

I don't have anyone to massage me either, everyone is too busy. Who cares lol
                          Who cares indeed that's the spirit...........but it would be nice to get one sometimes loool

I would love to annoy you get siblings if I had any but I'm the youngest, but whatever right loool

Comment

Al-internet fil bayt ktiir da'eef

Comment

Did you stay inside home all day?

Is that a slap on the face?

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                                Did you stay inside home all day?

Is that a slap on the face?
                                Um yeah I suppose I did, well I popped out for a bit to buy some groceries.

lol the slap thing made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                                X