• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
    More like "danger, RaNdOm is stalking me."
    U followed ME here

plus you're really funny and everything but you're kinda creepy at the same time
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      U followed ME here

plus you're really funny and everything but you're kinda creepy at the same time
      Oh yeah, I'm the one who said "I stalk people who i like."

Btw, you stalked me first.
      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

What in the world is going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post

Ignore it mate :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post

yeh tell him [MENTION=120316]obaid_m[/MENTION] is stalking me - help me
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

yeh tell him [MENTION=120316]obaid_m[/MENTION] is stalking me - help me
              You ignore my post because you know it was true. Good job.
              “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

You ignore my post because you know it was true. Good job.
                Oooo moody too

and how did I stalk you?

Comment

Oooo moody too

and how did I stalk you?
                  Idk, you tell me. Idk what you do in your free time.

Comment

Idk, you tell me. Idk what you do in your free time.
                    I just came across that post whilst I was reading the thread - whoever is reading this never tell Obaid m he is funny - or he WILL stalk u - unless u want that :/

I spend a lot of my time making holes in people and then fixing them up again. Occasionally clearing up their bloody mess too - not even joking

Comment

I just came across that post whilst I was reading the thread - whoever is reading this never tell Obaid m he is funny - or he WILL stalk u - unless u want that :/

I spend a lot of my time making holes in people and then fixing them up again. Occasionally clearing up their bloody mess too - not even joking
                      Is that how you lie to your self? You never told me that before. I never claimed to be funny, it was only you who did. You have been stalking me for a whole, I have a proof.

Comment

Is that how you lie to your self? You never told me that before. I never claimed to be funny, it was only you who did. You have been stalking me for a whole, I have a proof.
                        stalking would be going out of your way to trace someone's posts and if feeling particularly neglected, getting them to comment on them so you your stalking is satisfied. I don't think ive ever even clicked your profile before.

Comment

stalking would be going out of your way to trace someone's posts and if feeling particularly neglected, getting them to comment on them so you your stalking is satisfied. I don't think ive ever even clicked your profile before.
                          I have 5 reps from you just for this month.

Comment

I have 5 reps from you just for this month.
                            Lol that was probably every funny post I rep everyone who makes me laugh

obaid look in the mirror and tap your head 3 times and recite under your breath - gotta use some of that loaf

Comment

حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل

Comment

Lol that was probably every funny post I rep everyone who makes me laugh

obaid look in the mirror and tap your head 3 times and recite under your breath - gotta use some of that loaf
                                Sure sure

Comment

Working...
                                X