Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
    More like "danger, RaNdOm is stalking me."
    U followed ME here

    plus you're really funny and everything but you're kinda creepy at the same time
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      U followed ME here

      plus you're really funny and everything but you're kinda creepy at the same time
      Oh yeah, I'm the one who said "I stalk people who i like."


      Btw, you stalked me first.
      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        What in the world is going on here?

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
          What in the world is going on here?

          Ignore it mate :rotfl:

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
            What in the world is going on here?

            yeh tell him [MENTION=120316]obaid_m[/MENTION] is stalking me - help me
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
              yeh tell him [MENTION=120316]obaid_m[/MENTION] is stalking me - help me
              You ignore my post because you know it was true. Good job.
              “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                You ignore my post because you know it was true. Good job.
                Oooo moody too

                and how did I stalk you?
                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                  Oooo moody too

                  and how did I stalk you?
                  Idk, you tell me. Idk what you do in your free time.
                  “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                    Idk, you tell me. Idk what you do in your free time.
                    I just came across that post whilst I was reading the thread - whoever is reading this never tell Obaid m he is funny - or he WILL stalk u - unless u want that :/

                    I spend a lot of my time making holes in people and then fixing them up again. Occasionally clearing up their bloody mess too - not even joking
                    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                      I just came across that post whilst I was reading the thread - whoever is reading this never tell Obaid m he is funny - or he WILL stalk u - unless u want that :/

                      I spend a lot of my time making holes in people and then fixing them up again. Occasionally clearing up their bloody mess too - not even joking
                      Is that how you lie to your self? You never told me that before. I never claimed to be funny, it was only you who did. You have been stalking me for a whole, I have a proof.
                      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                        Is that how you lie to your self? You never told me that before. I never claimed to be funny, it was only you who did. You have been stalking me for a whole, I have a proof.
                        stalking would be going out of your way to trace someone's posts and if feeling particularly neglected, getting them to comment on them so you your stalking is satisfied. I don't think ive ever even clicked your profile before.
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                          stalking would be going out of your way to trace someone's posts and if feeling particularly neglected, getting them to comment on them so you your stalking is satisfied. I don't think ive ever even clicked your profile before.
                          I have 5 reps from you just for this month.
                          “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                            I have 5 reps from you just for this month.
                            Lol that was probably every funny post I rep everyone who makes me laugh

                            obaid look in the mirror and tap your head 3 times and recite under your breath - gotta use some of that loaf
                            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                                Lol that was probably every funny post I rep everyone who makes me laugh

                                obaid look in the mirror and tap your head 3 times and recite under your breath - gotta use some of that loaf
                                Sure sure
                                “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X