Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

Right hand but I can still type tho.. it hurts so much, earlier night for me iA
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      @RaNdOm

Right hand but I can still type tho.. it hurts so much, earlier night for me iA
      Yeh let it heal inshaAllah :)
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

• How could I be so stupid, :(((((
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          But it does kinda feel good.............................................. No?...
          It feels even better if you start from the neck. You should try it and don't forgot to describe to us that ultimate feeling!
          “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Eeeesh
            [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
            [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
              It feels even better if you start from the neck. You should try it and don't forgot to describe to us that ultimate feeling!
              :scratch: are u stalking me

Ego inflation vampire
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by Futurealimah View Post
                My job issues :-(
                Please pray for me
                SubhanAllah just after this, heard a good news
                Allahu Akbar
                Love Allah :inlove:
                Best Dhikr is :lailah:
                :inlove:
                (Hadith)

We have one JUST ONE book yet we don't give attention to it

Comment

:scratch: are u stalking me

Ego inflation vampire
                  Don't get too happy now. I'm only giving you once in a life time advice.
                  “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by Futurealimah View Post
                    SubhanAllah just after this, heard a good news
                    Allahu Akbar
                    Love Allah :inlove:
                    :up:

May Allah swt grant the person who made dua for you even more ameen!

Comment

Don't get too happy now. I'm only giving you once in a life time advice.
                      I want to say I laughed but then you get overexcited

Comment

I want to say I laughed but then you get overexcited
                        Please describe me more.

Comment

Please describe me more.
                          ??? - u need to come with a warning sign

Comment

??? - u need to come with a warning sign
                            What do you want me write on it?

Comment

What do you want me write on it?
                              DANGER -Approach with caution

Comment

DANGER -Approach with caution
                                More like "danger, RaNdOm is stalking me."

Comment

Working...
                                X