• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
    experience
    Thats so sad :(
    (Legit sad not sarcarm sad as you might think that)
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Thats so sad :(
      (Legit sad not sarcarm sad as you might think that)
      Lmao
      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

I'm trying
        Sometimes in life :1popcorn: we need to know where we stand.

And that is FAR AND FAR AWAY FROM women and accepting that you will never understand them. The best part is, you DON'T even need to understand them unless she is your wife, or a family member that you have responsibility over.

Respect your womenfolk, but don't give those attention that are crying for attention, leave them, they are the ones that are not worthy of attention.
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Lmao
          Im still frowning and ur laughing ur behind off?
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            Sometimes in life :1popcorn: we need to know where we stand.

And that is FAR AND FAR AWAY FROM women and accepting that you will never understand them. The best part is, you DON'T even need to understand them unless she is your wife, or a family member that you have responsibility over.

Respect your womenfolk, but don't give those attention that are crying for attention, leave them, they are the ones that are not worthy of attention.
            True. That popcorn must be good
            “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Im still frowning and ur laughing ur behind off?
              I can't take you seriously, you're too funny

Comment

I can't take you seriously, you're too funny
                Well at least u turned me frown upside down eh

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Well at least u turned me frown upside down eh
                  No I did not. And I'm sorry if I did

Comment

True. That popcorn must be good
                    It is the small pleasures in life that are always good akhi. But people take it for granted.

You are a young lad, and women are going to be a trial for you, instead of detesting them, you'll have to learn the art of lowering your gaze, keeping your frustrations on the low and remind yourself that it is only satan that wants you to go down the wrong path.

If it is school work and some girls are teasing you, act non chalant. If it is a girl you fancy, it's time to tell your brain it is just infatuation and she ain't worth the sin or the anger.

Sometimes in life you can't get what you want, so be like that guy that finishes his education and becomes a real muslim man and don't focus on women.
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Our young people (muslims) are going astray because of temptations and fitnah.

Don't lose yourself with all the glitz and glamour and the filthy invitation to fitnah, know who you are and what you stand for :insha:

May Allah guide us all-Ameen

Comment

It is the small pleasures in life that are always good akhi. But people take it for granted.

You are a young lad, and women are going to be a trial for you, instead of detesting them, you'll have to learn the art of lowering your gaze, keeping your frustrations on the low and remind yourself that it is only satan that wants you to go down the wrong path.

If it is school work and some girls are teasing you, act non chalant. If it is a girl you fancy, it's time to tell your brain it is just infatuation and she ain't worth the sin or the anger.

Sometimes in life you can't get what you want, so be like that guy that finishes his education and becomes a real muslim man and don't focus on women.
                        Good advice, I take that. +1

Comment

what do people reply without quoting?

makes it hard to be nosy and follow the conversation

fix up all of you

Comment

Originally posted by bintmydad View Post
                            what do people reply without quoting?

makes it hard to be nosy and follow the conversation

fix up all of you
                            awwwwwww

little bwinty is getting all upsetty

didn't mommy give you any sweets after you finished watching tom and jerry?

:rotfl:

don't cuss me yo :1popcorn:

Comment

awwwwwww

little bwinty is getting all upsetty

didn't mommy give you any sweets after you finished watching tom and jerry?

:rotfl:

don't cuss me yo :1popcorn:

you are like a hawk woman

i will do WHAT I DAMN WELL PLEASE

thank you come again

Comment

Good advice, I take that. +1
                                Good man

Next time a girl goes all larry/lippy and :wacko: and you think 'what the heck is her problem?'

REVERSE the thought and think

'not my problem, don't have time for that, got better things to do in life like having a good nap instead of trying to figure you :wacko: creature out :zzz:'

Make your father, your momma and all your gang proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X