Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

i'm sad because

a few weeks ago i was posting in the what made you smile thread

and now i'm here with all the other doom and gloom people

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
      It's weird but I think I'm one of those people that have seasonal mood thing or whatever it's called. It's actually shiny, all sunny and warm today yet I'm feeling kind of down. It's very ironic because when it's cold, grey, and rainy like it normally is I tend to be all smiles lol and everyone around me is grim. Thank God I don't live in the desert...who knows how'd I be then...allahu a'lam.

Also an auntie was telling us off today in Quran class....she gave us an extremely deep lecture on how us teenagers don't want to face the reality that Shaytan has waged war on us from the first time he tried to lead our father Adam astray. She said that now we might think she's nothing but an old lady but she said that she wished someone told her when she was younger that the world will end...and our time will come when we will have to return to Allah and answer for the things we did in our lives. She also said that if we choose to waste our lives away on gossip and social media then we will answer to Allah for that.

"We only push you to read the Quran because we love you and want to see you in Jannah. It's not because we are backwards or boring..if we didn't love you we wouldn't be so harsh with you."- madrasah auntie

Somehow that lecture got me a bit worried....
      Cool auntie! I'd love to teach in a madrasha lol

'SIT DOWN GIRLS, SIT DOWN'

What she said is a very good reminder.
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        Cool auntie! I'd love to teach in a madrasha lol

'SIT DOWN GIRLS, SIT DOWN'

What she said is a very good reminder.
        Yes alhamdulillah, she was our subsitute, one of my friend's mothers.
        I want to have my own class to teach quran and the deen to someday insha allah:)
        youd make an awesome teacher ya'sin:up:
        Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

I miss my good friend he was like a brother, please make Dua for me.

Comment

My sister returned back to work today after a year off for maternity leave... And it was so emotional her leaving baby behind, She walked out crying and looked so sad waving from a distance. May Allah swt make it easy for all working mums Ameen!
            I love you, cherish you and worship you,
            Guide me on your path to your janna,
            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Wound up so much so much so much, it's unbelievable. He cannot sit down without saying something.. Bloody hell..
              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Women, most of them are worthless piece of flesh.
                “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                  That sounds sexist and offensive.

Should be in the 'most vulgar, degrading, pathetic comments thread' of a different forum.
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

That sounds sexist and offensive.

Should be in the 'most vulgar, degrading, pathetic comments thread' of a different forum.
                    Well, they confuse the hell out of you until they make you sad. The older I get the more I see how nonsense women can get /sigh
                    “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Well, they confuse the hell out of you until they make you sad. The older I get the more I see how nonsense women can get /sigh
                      lets talk and get to the bottom of this

:1popcorn:

The best advise from me would be to stay away from them as much as possible if you don't already

Comment

Huh?!
                        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

lets talk and get to the bottom of this

:1popcorn:

The best advise from me would be to stay away from them as much as possible if you don't already
                          I'm trying

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                            Huh?!
                            "Most" not all. But if the shoe...

Comment

"Most" not all. But if the shoe...
                              What makes you say that?
                              And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                                What makes you say that?
                                experience

Comment

Working...
                                X