• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] [MENTION=73427]Strive[/MENTION]
    aww come here you too
    xoxo
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] [MENTION=73427]Strive[/MENTION]
      aww come here you too
      xoxo
      :jkk: sis
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
        :jkk: sis
        Wa iyaaki jazakAllah
        May Allah remove your pain and replace it with the light of the qur'an Ameen
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Wa iyaaki jazakAllah
          May Allah remove your pain and replace it with the light of the qur'an Ameen
          Ameen
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Brain...plz stop. Stop stop stop stop stop

Comment

Actually I should say shaytan stop..

Comment

Need to go to the dentist
                Subhannallah I have a tooth with a filling at the back and I was just eating and I bit on something hard and the tooth cracked into two so now I have half a tooth
                This kids is why you don't drink sugary coffees for years
                I hate dentists no offence to the user here who is one
                #funtimesahead
                What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

I don't wanna go to Walmart :(

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                    I don't wanna go to Walmart :(
                    *Asda

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                      *Asda
                      Wally World

Comment

It's weird but I think I'm one of those people that have seasonal mood thing or whatever it's called. It's actually shiny, all sunny and warm today yet I'm feeling kind of down. It's very ironic because when it's cold, grey, and rainy like it normally is I tend to be all smiles lol and everyone around me is grim. Thank God I don't live in the desert...who knows how'd I be then...allahu a'lam.

Also an auntie was telling us off today in Quran class....she gave us an extremely deep lecture on how us teenagers don't want to face the reality that Shaytan has waged war on us from the first time he tried to lead our father Adam astray. She said that now we might think she's nothing but an old lady but she said that she wished someone told her when she was younger that the world will end...and our time will come when we will have to return to Allah and answer for the things we did in our lives. She also said that if we choose to waste our lives away on gossip and social media then we will answer to Allah for that.

"We only push you to read the Quran because we love you and want to see you in Jannah. It's not because we are backwards or boring..if we didn't love you we wouldn't be so harsh with you."- madrasah auntie

Somehow that lecture got me a bit worried....
                        Last edited by Figs; 30-01-16, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Dont ppl ever feel weird seeing some really sad post and then proceed to still post some little thing that happened right under it
                          Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

I just watched a video of a mom who lost her son, but his heart was donated and it is inside this little girl who was saved and the mom listened to her son's heartbeat for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                              I just watched a video of a mom who lost her son, but his heart was donated and it is inside this little girl who was saved and the mom listened to her son's heartbeat for the first time.

That is really sad
                              What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

i so cannot be bothered you know?

basically yh

tomorrow is monday and I have an exam in less than a week

ask me if i have studied for it

i will tell you i HAVE NOT

i have nothing but catch up and work to look forward to all week just NO

Comment

Working...
                                X