Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    Lost what? :(
    marbles
    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Water heater leaked at 4 in the morning and leaked into my closet, so now my carpet is all wet.

      Now I gotta be alone with plumbers while they install a new water heater because my parents both have doctors appointments today -__-

      Couldn't of broke yesterday instead...sheesh.

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        We misunderstood mums flight time for today and basically we went all the way to the airport to found out it was for tomorrow :(
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

        And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


        أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

        Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


        Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

        Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
          Water heater leaked at 4 in the morning and leaked into my closet, so now my carpet is all wet.

          Now I gotta be alone with plumbers while they install a new water heater because my parents both have doctors appointments today -__-

          Couldn't of broke yesterday instead...sheesh.
          Do you have any brothers?

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by Khan8 View Post
            Do you have any brothers?
            They live out of town

            It's okay though my mom was here, they left before her appointment.

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
              They live out of town

              It's okay though my mom was here, they left before her appointment.
              Oh okay

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Some things which I should have done differently a few years ago, but couldn't see it at the time.

                Now, being older, hopefully wiser, and with the benefit of hindsight it all looks so obvious about what I shoud have done, and I feel deep pain and regret at how I didn't see it then.

                Those thoughts really have made me sad tonight.

                Obviously it's too late to change the past now. In sha Allah the future will be better.

                Don't like to randomly post feelings on these type of threads but had to clear my mind.

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
                  Some things which I should have done differently a few years ago, but couldn't see it at the time.

                  Now, being older, hopefully wiser, and with the benefit of hindsight it all looks so obvious about what I shoud have done, and I feel deep pain and regret at how I didn't see it then.

                  Those thoughts really have made me sad tonight.

                  Obviously it's too late to change the past now. In sha Allah the future will be better.

                  Don't like to randomly post feelings on these type of threads but had to clear my mind.
                  Wharra guy man!!

                  It's because of your mistakes in the past that you won't make the same mistakes again, inshaAllah..! So what's there to regret about!

                  If the wise guys get sad, what's going to happen to guys like us!!

                  :)
                  وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ


                  And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
                  Al Baqarah : Verse 13

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
                    Some things which I should have done differently a few years ago, but couldn't see it at the time.

                    Now, being older, hopefully wiser, and with the benefit of hindsight it all looks so obvious about what I shoud have done, and I feel deep pain and regret at how I didn't see it then.

                    Those thoughts really have made me sad tonight.

                    Obviously it's too late to change the past now. In sha Allah the future will be better.

                    Don't like to randomly post feelings on these type of threads but had to clear my mind.
                    never regret just appreciate u have been able to learn the lesson now, u could have stayed in that same state where your own reflection of the situation wouldn't have made u realise this

                    its nice and comforting to know you've grown in wisdom not fallen further

                    and never say if only such and such cos that's from shaitaan - just be content with your qadr
                    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      I can't find my thread

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                        I can't find my thread
                        which thread sis?

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                          which thread sis?
                          I found it alhamdulillah:up:

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                            I found it alhamdulillah:up:
                            kewl Alhamdulillah :up:

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Sigh..:(

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                A few things
                                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X