• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    [MENTION=60520]SimpleTraveller[/MENTION]
    Lol.

Oh my God.

I'm sure I must have someone happy on here on many occasions, but I doubt my name was ever mentioned on the "What made you smile" thread.

Yet here it is. Now that makes me sad.

Random makes me sad. Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by sandman123 View Post
      so what is being a hanafi?
      It means you follow their fiqh and rulings, not their way of deen. Technically all the madhabs are upon haqq, but depending of what you follow, you have sufis who claim to be hanafi but their teachings contradict that of Abu hanifa r.a. I assume you don't believe abu hanifa actually permitted grave worshiping? he is free from that slander yet you have sufis permitting it and they claim to be hanafi.

There is nothing wrong with following Hanafi fiqh or any other madhab, many of the salafis are followers of the Hanbali madhab but no one is forcing someone to follow a madhab while sufis usually tend to do that, they literally make it seem as if it's a sect and makes it wajib to follow one.

Now I seriously wonder where you learn your deen, majority of the sufis tend to be followers of hanafi madhab so I don't assume it would be easy for you to find correct information unless you already have knowledge and can distinguish truth from the falsehood.

You should be very careful of Islamqa.ORG the "hanafi" fatwa site. It has no central shaykh in it who issues fatwa, it's a collection of fatwas from different sites and different deviant sects.
      "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

wahabi is a type of salafi
        lol

wahhabi is a type of myth, nothing else
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
          It means you follow their fiqh and rulings, not their way of deen. Technically all the madhabs are upon haqq, but depending of what you follow, you have sufis who claim to be hanafi but their teachings contradict that of Abu hanifa r.a. I assume you don't believe abu hanifa actually permitted grave worshiping? he is free from that slander yet you have sufis permitting it and they claim to be hanafi.

There is nothing wrong with following Hanafi fiqh or any other madhab, many of the salafis are followers of the Hanbali madhab but no one is forcing someone to follow a madhab while sufis usually tend to do that, they literally make it seem as if it's a sect and makes it wajib to follow one.

Now I seriously wonder where you learn your deen, majority of the sufis tend to be followers of hanafi madhab so I don't assume it would be easy for you to find correct information unless you already have knowledge and can distinguish truth from the falsehood.

You should be very careful of Islamqa.ORG the "hanafi" fatwa site. It has no central shaykh in it who issues fatwa, it's a collection of fatwas from different sites and different deviant sects.
          okay thanks.

So yeah I'm a hanafi. I'm not a sufi and I don't worship graves.

The wahabi ideology is nothing but evil.
          "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

okay thanks.

Sufis dont worship graves...

Comment

okay thanks.

you can define evil however you want but whatever you find with them you will find a scholarly quote from majority of the scholars before them.

At this point I believe it's time to reflect if it might be you who is upon falsehood and not them?
              "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by Khan8 View Post
                I didn't say they do.
                "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

some do, it was an example, chill

Comment

some do, it was an example, chill
                    Its a misconception more than anything

Comment

Its a misconception more than anything
                      Right sorry, they don't "worship" the grave

some of your sufis just goes to a grave and asks their inhabitants for help, totally not worship /s Kappa

Comment

Right sorry, they don't "worship" the grave

some of your sufis just goes to a grave and asks their inhabitants for help, totally not worship /s Kappa
                        There is a difference between istigatha and ibada

Comment

There is a difference between istigatha and ibada
                          Right, you don't have to explain this to me, save it for yawm al qiyamah, you and them can explain how smart you guys were trying to circumvent the prohibition.

For me it will not change the slightest. What was enough for our Nabi :saw: is enough for me

Comment

Right, you don't have to explain this to me, save it for yawm al qiyamah, you and them can explain how smart you guys were trying to circumvent the prohibition.

For me it will not change the slightest. What was enough for our Nabi :saw: is enough for me
                            It is not my fault that people of your thinking fail to realise the difference between worship and asking for help. And based on this misunderstanding, many have done takfir of the Muslims and shed their blood.

Comment

I miss the chatbox, lol

Comment

Marathon to get the work done.

Oh I hate assignments.....I hate it. How long must I do them? Academics drain the energy out of me.
                                Ya Allah please let me get this over with.....I want to be free already!

Comment

Working...
                                X