Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
    No electricity in da house
    Problem solved alhamdulillah:zzz:

Comment

Two things have made me sad in the last 24 hours:

1. It has become quite apparent that the 12 Marines lost off of Hawaii will not be coming home.
      2. A 2 year old child died as a result of an accidental drowning in Dallas yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarrant View Post
        Two things have made me sad in the last 24 hours:

1. It has become quite apparent that the 12 Marines lost off of Hawaii will not be coming home.
        2. A 2 year old child died as a result of an accidental drowning in Dallas yesterday.
        Marines in Hawaii are part of the American standing force ready to invade and subdue any Asian nation not behaving according to American whims.

They are part of the same force that was sacrificed by the racist butcher of the Pacific, Franklin Roosevelt, to lure Japan into bombing Pearl Harbor as he and Churchill conspired to lure Japan into war.

Marines in Hawaii are part of the same force that strafed Japanese lifeboats, bombed Japanese hospital ships, beheaded Japanese soldiers and civilians in the Pacific islands and sent their boiled skulls back home to their sweet girlfriends as 'gifts', and when they finally reached Okinawa and Japan, raped tens of thousands of Japanese women and girls.

Marines in Hawaii are death dealers indoctrinated to dehumanise and despise Muslims today as they were the Japanese then. Marines in Hawaii occupy a land stolen from a centuries-old Kingdom they invaded, divided, pillaged and conquered for private business and then occupied for the American government.

So who with any humanity, really, sees fit to feel saddened by some of them disappearing in an accident? Modern militaries are indiscriminate butchers of civilians. They are to be feared and loathed for their cowardice and brutality in civilian butchery and history of rape of women - not wept over.

Subhanallah - have a measure of humanity.

Comment

I am one bored cookie

Comment

Why did i even say yes. Could have been sitting at home and chilling tomororow

Comment

When a recent revert calls you wahabi and a wobbler
              "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                When a recent revert calls you wahabi and a wobbler
                aren't you wahabi though?
                "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

Originally posted by sandman123 View Post
                  aren't you wahabi though?
                  explain

I follow the way of the salaf. You are supposedly doing that as well if you don't follow sufism and ashari/maturidi creed.
                  "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

explain

I follow the way of the salaf. You are supposedly doing that as well if you don't follow sufism and ashari/maturidi creed.
                    wahabi is a type of salafi
                    "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

wahabi is a type of salafi
                      no in terms of aqeedah they are all the same..... Muhammad ibn Abdalwahab r.a. did not really come up with something new, he revived the religion to its former glory.

Are you a sufi?

Comment

no in terms of aqeedah they are all the same..... Muhammad ibn Abdalwahab r.a. did not really come up with something new, he revived the religion to its former glory.

Are you a sufi?
                        The way he revived it and all the politics involved is controversial..

No I'm a hanafi.

Comment

The way he revived it and all the politics involved is controversial..

No I'm a hanafi.
                          You know..... being a hanafi isn't even a sect. If you are not a sufi, you are pretty much a follower of the salafiyyah. literally what else are you?

And by you saying this, I'm getting worried because you might be getting spoon fed information from hanafi sufis who are not even close to real hanafis.

Comment

[MENTION=60520]SimpleTraveller[/MENTION]
                            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                              [MENTION=60520]SimpleTraveller[/MENTION]
                              looool :rotfl:

Comment

You know..... being a hanafi isn't even a sect. If you are not a sufi, you are pretty much a follower of the salafiyyah. literally what else are you?

And by you saying this, I'm getting worried because you might be getting spoon fed information from hanafi sufis who are not even close to real hanafis.
                                so what is being a hanafi?

Comment

Working...
                                X