• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    yar kal say apun ka dil bohat kharab hai
    Less halwa
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by menk View Post
      I feel like am failing in life.
      Passing and failing isn't in our hands, bro..

It's all in the hands of Allah!

We do the effort that we have to do, and then make dua to Allah, then Allah will do what's best for us!!

Chin up bro, you've got a lot going for you Alhamdulillah
      وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
      Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
        :shock: how does that even happen.. That can't happen unless there was already a crack in it
        Yeah, there must've been a crack. Unless... a cockroach was on the ceiling and fell at the same time I cracked the egg ?

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          Shaitaan will be trying anything to hinder your salah
          Just say audhoo billahi minash shaitaanir rajeem and do your best to ignore it
          I did my best at ignoring it and finished wudu. But you're right, I know my anxieties are coming from shaytan. I even feel anxiety about praying. Like I'm scared to do it...but I know it's shaytan trying to stop me from praying.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
            So much pollution here.

I also cracked an egg only to find a cockroach in it lol.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I would be horrified. Dang cockroaches

Comment

Everyone has a bad day but in the end it turns out okay

Just smile like me and no one will know what is up

:wacko:
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                Everyone has a bad day but in the end it turns out okay

Just smile like me and no one will know what is up

You're not smiling..

You're doing this:

That looks more like a "Hmm I'm confused.. And I have no clue what I'm saying...." :rotfl:

jk jk

Comment

I feel guilty for complaining, but one way to alleviate problems it, is by surrounding yourself with good people.
                  8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                  2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                    I feel guilty for complaining, but one way to alleviate problems it, is by surrounding yourself with good people.
                    I agree
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

I am depressed because of many things & would like to let it out. The heart and mind are two inconstant things (for me at least).

So I'm here.
                      Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                        Less halwa
                        I don't remember the last time I had teddy bear fluff.
                        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                          I am depressed because of many things & would like to let it out. The heart and mind are two inconstant things (for me at least).

So I'm here.
                          let it out

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                          I don't remember the last time I had teddy bear fluff.
                          :D stop using my lines

Comment

SubhanAllah the last 10 days or so I've been extremely sick. I got a little better for a couple of days but then it came back and got much worse and the last few days have been really bad. Please make dua for me brothers and sisters
                            "Let the days do as they please
                            And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                            Do not despair due to the events of the past
                            For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                              SubhanAllah the last 10 days or so I've been extremely sick. I got a little better for a couple of days but then it came back and got much worse and the last few days have been really bad. Please make dua for me brothers and sisters
                              Defo inshaAllah :love:

Comment

No electricity in da house
                                رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Working...
                                X