Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
    It always baffles me how collective number of ppl can be evil together at l;east some of them should be able to say 'no this is wrong and it is not worth the money' and walk away, how can thousands of ppl be intent on carrying out the evils of a select politicians??
    You can't walk away if you are drafted into the army, you'll end up in prison or dead. I am aware of a brother who is against what the army is doing, hates being there, he's stationed far out in the desert until winter and can't escape. I was told that he is afraid If he leaves he will 'disappear' like some others. This is a religious brother who didn't want to go.

So it is incorrect and unfair to paint the entire egyptian army as if they were a single hive mind, they are not. There are lots of unwilling soldiers who are not secularists and who refuse to help the crackdown on their brothers and sisters and mothers and children. There are defectors who ran away, soldiers who were imprisoned and tortured for refusing orders, and dead soldiers who dropped their weapons since 2011 and joined the opposition.

Comment

wallahi i am missing gaza :(

Comment

its so weird being a woman.

angry, sad, up, down

dont know why.

and I fell down in the hall way, was holding my camera in one hand and phone in the other, tryna pick a third thing up. slipped, smacked my elbow on one thing then the other elbow, then slipped on the rug. My mum found me on the floor.
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
          its so weird being a woman.

angry, sad, up, down

dont know why.

and I fell down in the hall way, was holding my camera in one hand and phone in the other, tryna pick a third thing up. slipped, smacked my elbow on one thing then the other elbow, then slipped on the rug. My mum found me on the floor.
          subhanAllah are you ok sis???

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
            subhanAllah are you ok sis???
            LOL yea. just one of those things, it was something out of a comedy sketch. I slipped 3 times all in one go. just lost my balance. must be old age :P
            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
              LOL yea. just one of those things, it was something out of a comedy sketch. I slipped 3 times all in one go. just lost my balance. must be old age :P
              :hhhhh nah its not old age :p but i know that thought process of thinking its ok and then it all goes belly up

well, currently i got a big fat wasp in my bedroom, now it has gone into hiding, and i am in scaredy cat mode big time :/

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post

well, currently i got a big fat wasp in my bedroom, now it has gone into hiding, and i am in scaredy cat mode big time :/
                OMG SNAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Last night ,a wasp was in my room ,it was so late, I ran to my mums bedroom and said there was a wasp.

So I slept in her room, she has a spare double bed and my my was it comfy. but we cant find the wasp and I said to my mum im not sleeping in my room until I know his whereabouts.
                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

My paprika Pringles....all gone
                  :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Summer vacation is over for me tomorrow!!!!! My college starts :(

Comment

Getting anxiety : (
                      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

A lot. Big stuff. Lets just say I have experienced a form of something beginning with o and ending in n. Erm....whilst it's very saddening indeed it kinda reminds me that there's more to our existence and it makes you want the akhira even more. Erm....so yea something big has made one very sad but there's a light at the end of the tunnel and there's ease in this somewhere :insha: erm I was gonna ask for advice but don't want to share stuff so it's very vague. Erm....yea that's all I just hope I am able to continue living and that my head is still in a good place and that I'm still productive.

We need sadness to appreciate happiness to appreciate the akhira and to yearn for Jannah.

Oh and I'm not posting this for the sake of sympathy and whatnot, I don't want or need that, just kind words of advice and reminders would also be useful/helpful.
                        Last edited by F_R; 29-08-13, 05:13 PM.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

how insensative people can be

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                            A lot. Big stuff. Lets just say I have experienced a form of something beginning with o and ending in n. Erm....whilst it's very saddening indeed it kinda reminds me that there's more to our existence and it makes you want the akhira even more. Erm....so yea something big has made one very sad but there's a light at the end of the tunnel and there's ease in this somewhere :insha: erm I was gonna ask for advice but don't want to share stuff so it's very vague. Erm....yea that's all I just hope I am able to continue living and that my head is still in a good place and that I'm still productive.

We need sadness to appreciate happiness to appreciate the akhira and to yearn for Jannah.

Oh and I'm not posting this for the sake of sympathy and whatnot, I don't want or need that, just kind words of advice and reminders would also be useful/helpful.
                            Read this article http://www.suhaibwebb.com/relationsh...y-am-i-tested/
                            Insha'allah I hope it eases whatever you're going through and helps puts things into perspective.
                            Also things to do to help productivity during these times: http://productivemuslim.com/7-things...s-of-hardship/
                            I'll insha'allah remember to make du'a for you at Asr :love:
                            ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                            U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post

Lots of sisterly love, hugs, dua and kisses coming towards you

I love you for the sake of Allah and feel sad that your sad :(

May Allah take away your sadness n settle your affairs.
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                                Lots of sisterly love, hugs, dua and kisses coming towards you

I love you for the sake of Allah and feel sad that your sad :(

May Allah take away your sadness n settle your affairs.
                                Don't be sad please, look i'm happy :D lol don't be sad pleaseeee, i'll be happy again if you be happy too. deal?

لا تفكر كثيرا
                                بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X