• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
    :(
    Aww. Hope you are okay!

May Allah make you happy.
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
      Aww. Hope you are okay!

May Allah make you happy.
      Alhamdulillah sis :) I was just disappointed about something yesterday :P

Comment

I'm done.

I've had it with these tesco water bottles. Every time I go to open it for some reason the water feels the need to just magically defy the laws of physics and somehow escape through the top of the lid which then leads to the water spilling all over my hands, clothes, desk, paper, mock paper you name it!

Don't buy Tescos water.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
          I'm done.

I've had it with these tesco water bottles. Every time I go to open it for some reason the water feels the need to just magically defy the laws of physics and somehow escape through the top of the lid which then leads to the water spilling all over my hands, clothes, desk, paper, mock paper you name it!

Don't buy Tescos water.
          I got one from Sainsbury's, it has been okay, I didn't think buying a water bottle would be a mission

:wacko:

It is. The filter one is too expensive. Maybe some day though, my sister has it.
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Me. I made myself sad.
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              I got one from Sainsbury's, it has been okay, I didn't think buying a water bottle would be a mission

:wacko:

It is. The filter one is too expensive. Maybe some day though, my sister has it.
              I've been so close to buying the filter bottles a few times over the last year, but then I get put off because the tap water around our neck of the woods is like Water from mountains anyway, cos of the amount of hills that we have...

And I have a stack of Asda water in my boot...no complaints yet..:)
              وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
              Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Originally posted by i.badat View Post
                I've been so close to buying the filter bottles a few times over the last year, but then I get put off because the tap water around our neck of the woods is like Water from mountains anyway, cos of the amount of hills that we have...

And I have a stack of Asda water in my boot...no complaints yet..:)
                My sister said the filter has to be replaced quite a bit and they are quite pricey

I don't see anything special about buying water form supermarkets, they're actually the same thing. They have been in the bottle for a longer duration then people think, it's not fresh water.

'Fresh water from the mountains' some companies claim is nonsense most of the time.
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                  I do not belong here AT. ALL. I seriously feel like I'm constantly being judged because everyone keeps telling me to take my hijab off or pluck my brows and what not to blend in with everyone else. I seriously wanna cry right now because I said no to 5 different people and I haven't even been here for 1 whole day yet :( Just let me be..
                  Siss i'm sorry this replies late but i thought i'd share my own experiences to lighten you up.

Never touched my eyebrows in my life and although i was surrounded by girls who did (school) i myself never did. I mean how can i? How can i carry the weight of being cursed by Allah swt? That in itself is a scary thought. I don't care what people say/think because i know i'm doing the right thing by pleasing Allah swt. So you should be happy with yourself sis, don't feel pressured to do anything you don't want to, especially if its related to deen. Stick to what Allah swt says and know that He will please and reward you by doing so.

I was never judged by my hijaab but with my niqaab i was literally harrassed. I had people come up to me and say the most meanest things ( judging me inside and out). People were calling me a terrorist, an extremist, my own relatives were calling me an old women. Apparently i lost my beauty and was no longer seen as young and attractive, all because i wear the niqaab.. how loveelyy..not. It hurts obviously, especially being a girl, you can't handle stuff like that (at times) but i learnt to ignore peoples comments and to love what i had chosen for myself because i only so do for the sake of Allah swt. Now when people insult me, i just smile and brush it off, not like they can see me anyway but thats the fun part, yaaas.

Be proud you wear the hijaab. You are obeying Allah swt's command, Alhamdulillah, so what others say does not matter. To each their own, you will be judged for your actions and vice versa. Focus on yourself before anyone else dear xxx
                  Last edited by Peony.; 17-01-16, 11:45 PM.
                  All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
                  And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
                  And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
                  And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

I got nervous when I was doing wudu.

I kept trying to talk myself out of it. So strange lately

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                      I got nervous when I was doing wudu.

I kept trying to talk myself out of it. So strange lately
                      Shaitaan will be trying anything to hinder your salah
                      Just say audhoo billahi minash shaitaanir rajeem and do your best to ignore it
                      Abdullah Ibn al-Mubarak: "One doesn't become noble with any type of knowledge if he doesn't beautify his knowledge with good conduct." (Adab Shar'iyyah 4/208)

Comment

I feel like am failing in life.
                        I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

So much pollution here.

I also cracked an egg only to find a cockroach in it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by menk View Post
                            I feel like am failing in life.
                            If you're alive and breathing and praising Allah swt you are not failing - it's a windy road for all of us but just got to force yourself to keep trekking
                            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
                              So much pollution here.

I also cracked an egg only to find a cockroach in it lol.
                              :shock: how does that even happen.. That can't happen unless there was already a crack in it

Comment

yar kal say apun ka dil bohat kharab hai
                                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Working...
                                X