The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    -------------------------------------------------------
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by F_R View Post
      borof means ice? in wot language?
      bangla

funny story- I was on a flight recently and there was a middle aged white man sitting next to me and sleeping. anyways I asked for just ice and my ice munching woke up the guy next to me. lol I felt bad..but he just smiled :)
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
        bangla

interesting coz in somali we say baraf for ice

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Anyone else getting Server Busy?
          Originally posted by F_R View Post
          interesting coz in somali we say baraf for ice
          That's in Urdu.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Yeah getting server is busy, quite a lot these days.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
              same here.

Comment

[MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION]

Theek karo, yaar.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Not sad but scared - accidentally clicked on a scary thread on this forum and I don't know why I did cos it's dark and quiet and eerie
                  ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                  :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

same here.
                    your on a lot these days sis i noticed. #ufaddict in the making lool.
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

your on a lot these days sis i noticed. #ufaddict in the making lool.
                      I know right! I need to disappear soon inshaAllah. Btw that dog smiley is so sad it's running but getting no where :( that's the case with me wen I come on here most of the time -sigh

Comment

I know right! I need to disappear soon inshaAllah. Btw that dog smiley is so sad it's running but getting no where :( that's the case with me wen I come on here most of the time -sigh
                        lol i noticed you've joined the uf addict crew lol we need an uf support group, especially for the ones of us who keep relapsing hahaa. yeah exactly, i never analysed that dog emoticon like that but you're right actually, same here dw your not alone. i seriously need to cut down n get on with real life, insha ' allah.

Comment

Originally posted by I See You View Post
                          That's nothing compared to what I've been literally pressured to partake by many people in awesome opportunities, yet I know they not gonna have my back on that catastrophic day where even a father will be of no use to his son and vice versa. Be strong and fight those evil in human form.
                          :jkk: for making me realise that this is nothing compared to the day of judgement. But really though I don't belong here. I don't know what people want from me. One time they'll be like oh they look nice and so much neater than before I bet you pluck em, and the next minute they're like only if you had thinner brows then we'd be able to draw them and put on makeup :/

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                          Dw about it people will eventually stop bothering you and get used to it. I know this brother who got it real baad he puts his trousers over his ankles and literally gets laughed at everywhere he goes but he soldiers on and says that if they mock him in this world then let them mock him because he will mock them in the next.
                          That's very touching. May Allah reward him alot ameen. I will say the same thing from now because people won't leave me alone :/

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                          Feel good about yourself by perfecting the way of the roti.

Bribe them with roti.

May Allah help you both.
                          Lol roti. They're eating more awesome food but still nothin

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
                          Subhaan Allaah. That's exactly how I feel as well. May Allaah help us all.
                          Ameen :there: I hope you're feleing better sistee
                          "Let the days do as they please
                          And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                          Do not despair due to the events of the past
                          For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                            :jkk: for making me realise that this is nothing compared to the day of judgement. But really though I don't belong here. I don't know what people want from me. One time they'll be like oh they look nice and so much neater than before I bet you pluck em, and the next minute they're like only if you had thinner brows then we'd be able to draw them and put on makeup :/

That's very touching. May Allah reward him alot ameen. I will say the same thing from now because people won't leave me alone :/

Lol roti. They're eating more awesome food but still nothin

Ameen :there: I hope you're feleing better sistee
                            How about you dissociate yourself from them and find better people. Allah can give better.
                            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

same here.
                              It's because you two been spamming this forum with useless comments. Forum can only take so much.

Comment

Some ads on the tv are damaging my eyes and ears.

If you want to advertise yo stuff, make it something that isn't going to damage my hearing and 12/20 vision.
                                Last edited by ~Umar~; 08-01-16, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X