Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
    Maybe you just ain't clever enough for biology? food for thought.
    btw is this uni? cause if it is i got a good tip which can be usefull.
    I love science but yea I am not clever, so to speak. I always depended on effort to get the marks I wanted.
    However I need to take this class so I have no choice...please do give me the tip though insha allah.
    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
      I love science but yea I am not clever, so to speak. I always depended on effort to get the marks I wanted.
      However I need to take this class so I have no choice...please do give me the tip though insha allah.
      Tip no 1: Making your lunch everyday will save you a fortune.
      Tip no 2: Don't use wikipedia as your source in essays.
      Tip no 3: Always log out of facebook unless you want a very rude status going out to hundreds of friends
      Tip no 4: Always drink a lot water before going to bed if you want to make it to your nine o'clock lecture .

Comment

Tip no 3: Always log out of facebook unless you want a very rude status going out to hundreds of friends
        Tip no 4: Always drink a lot water before going to bed if you want to make it to your nine o'clock lecture .
        Ajeeb,
        Number 2 ...used to do it
        Number 3. I don't log out,am assuming you are the perpetrator who takes an advantage
        Number 3.negatory
        And how is this related
        Ya Allah,
        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Jazakullahu khairan. Your list is pretty interesting , I thought you would advise me about conquering cell biology. But this is good advice as well, thanks. :up:
          Alhamdulillah I don't have a Facebook and hopefully we aren't ordered to do any research essays. It'll be more of a work in the lab/exams kind of class.
          Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
            Ajeeb,
            Number 2 ...used to do it
            Number 3. I don't log out,am assuming you are the perpetrator who takes an advantage
            Number 3.negatory
            And how is this related
            Two number 3? You sure you passed maths GCSE?
            This is a valuable tip which will make your uni life easier and so little bit more stress free which therefore could mean being able to study better which therefore could mean you ending up acing the exams.

Jazakullahu khairan. Your list is pretty interesting , I thought you would advise me about conquering cell biology. But this is good advice as well, thanks. :up:
            Alhamdulillah I don't have a Facebook and hopefully we aren't ordered to do any research essays. It'll be more of a work in the lab/exams kind of class.
            nah biology ain't my thing.

Comment

Here's the update ukhti.

Anyway I got the textbook and it's 3 times as thick as the Quran. It's also almost twice the length too. Sooo much info. I signed up to take biology sis, I did not sign up to take chemistry or genetics or bacteriology....but that's exactly what it looks like.

I am kind of worried, he already covered a chapter and a half in one hour subhanallah...and he assigned a small test for wednesday...yeah sis I am so doomed and if I drop the class I will end up falling behind on my plan....there's no escape basically.

Oh well just make duaa. I guess I'll dissappear from forum hehe this term. Now excuse me while I go freak out some more lol.
              Dw Figsy you can do it Insha ' Allah :)
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

My life is a mess:(

Please keep me in your du'as, in shaa Allaah.

Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah..

Comment

I do not belong here AT. ALL. I seriously feel like I'm constantly being judged because everyone keeps telling me to take my hijab off or pluck my brows and what not to blend in with everyone else. I seriously wanna cry right now because I said no to 5 different people and I haven't even been here for 1 whole day yet :( Just let me be..
                  "Let the days do as they please
                  And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                  Do not despair due to the events of the past
                  For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
                    My life is a mess:(

Please keep me in your du'as, in shaa Allaah.

Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah..
                    InshaAllah. Is it still the school related issues ?
                    “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                      I do not belong here AT. ALL. I seriously feel like I'm constantly being judged because everyone keeps telling me to take my hijab off or pluck my brows and what not to blend in with everyone else. I seriously wanna cry right now because I said no to 5 different people and I haven't even been here for 1 whole day yet :( Just let me be..
                      That's nothing compared to what I've been literally pressured to partake by many people in awesome opportunities, yet I know they not gonna have my back on that catastrophic day where even a father will be of no use to his son and vice versa. Be strong and fight those evil in human form.
                      “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

My brain doesn't obey me. Take that brain!

Comment

Originally posted by I See You View Post
                          InshaAllah. Is it still the school related issues ?
                          No, it's actually every aspect of my life (and studies are one part if it, of course).

I've messed up pretty much everything, or so it feels (and I don't know how much of it is because of my depression and anxiety disorder, and how much of it is because of my own stupidity/fault). I just feel I'm a total failure and loser. I feel so stuck and don't know how to get forward in life.

In shaa Allaah khair.

Comment

No, it's actually every aspect of my life (and studies are one part if it, of course).

I've messed up pretty much everything, or so it feels (and I don't know how much of it is because of my depression and anxiety disorder, and how much of it is because of my own stupidity/fault). I just feel I'm a total failure and loser. I feel so stuck and don't know how to get forward in life.

In shaa Allaah khair.
                            SubhanaAllah. I can't relate much but all I know is that, you'll get over it inshaAllah because Allah SWT will not over burden you. Try seeking advise from close family members or us here if you haven't already.

Will make du'a inshaAllah

Comment

• Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                              Dw about it people will eventually stop bothering you and get used to it. I know this brother who got it real baad he puts his trousers over his ankles and literally gets laughed at everywhere he goes but he soldiers on and says that if they mock him in this world then let them mock him because he will mock them in the next.
                              [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                              [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

In shaa Allaah khair.
                                Feel good about yourself by perfecting the way of the roti.
                                Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                                Bribe them with roti.

May Allah help you both.
                                Last edited by Kiro; 06-01-16, 04:34 PM.
                                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Working...
                                X