Originally posted by Lavender View Post
    :(
    I miss you already Lav :(
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Asalam everyone, please make dua for sister aynina . she and her family had a car accident .keep her in your duas please
      Ya Allah,
      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
        Asalam everyone, please make dua for sister aynina . she and her family had a car accident .keep her in your duas please
        Not our aynina.....omg wallah I didn't know...did she do a thread about??
        Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Messy house, messy mind.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Soo many people complaining about going back to work including me but we should be grateful for education and work انشاالله
            Best Dhikr is :lailah:
            :inlove:
            (Hadith)

We have one JUST ONE book yet we don't give attention to it

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
              I miss you already Lav :(
              Me too
              "Let the days do as they please
              And be optimistic when destiny decrees
              Do not despair due to the events of the past
              For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

If I have ever hurt anyone in any way, please forgive me for Allah's sake! Ok bye
                "Let the days do as they please
                And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                Do not despair due to the events of the past
                For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Circles
                  Indeed we belong to Allah,
                  and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Having to go back to work
                    ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

How do I say this... Uhh....

My wrap... Unwrapped... All over me.... :/

Comment

• I'm drinking hot chocolate with a straw and I just burnt my windpipe so precisely, ooff
                        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                          Tomorrow is school.....checked the files and syllabus for cell biology and yea...it's hard not to freak out, the subject material is so difficult....I regret not reviewing chemistry or genetics....I think Im gonna get a nervous breakdown.

[MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION] having trouble calming my nerves

I will miss winter break. All them people who aren't students are pretty lucky...after work it's no studying, no homework...they do what they wanna do.
                          dw sis, you have enough time, most ppl will be in the exact same situation as you.

realistically not many ppl spend the hols revising, you have so much time to catch up, you have nothing to worry about, insha ' allah

lemme know how the first day back, goes.
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                            dw sis, you have enough time, most ppl will be in the exact same situation as you.

realistically not many ppl spend the hols revising, you have so much time to catch up, you have nothing to worry about, insha ' allah

lemme know how the first day back, goes.
                            Here's the update ukhti.

Anyway I got the textbook and it's 3 times as thick as the Quran. It's also almost twice the length too. Sooo much info. I signed up to take biology sis, I did not sign up to take chemistry or genetics or bacteriology....but that's exactly what it looks like.

I am kind of worried, he already covered a chapter and a half in one hour subhanallah...and he assigned a small test for wednesday...yeah sis I am so doomed and if I drop the class I will end up falling behind on my plan....there's no escape basically.

Oh well just make duaa. I guess I'll dissappear from forum hehe this term. Now excuse me while I go freak out some more lol.
                            Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Have some sort of pain in my elbow/arm

Make dua please

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                                Here's the update ukhti.

Anyway I got the textbook and it's 3 times as thick as the Quran. It's also almost twice the length too. Sooo much info. I signed up to take biology sis, I did not sign up to take chemistry or genetics or bacteriology....but that's exactly what it looks like.

I am kind of worried, he already covered a chapter and a half in one hour subhanallah...and he assigned a small test for wednesday...yeah sis I am so doomed and if I drop the class I will end up falling behind on my plan....there's no escape basically.

Oh well just make duaa. I guess I'll dissappear from forum hehe this term. Now excuse me while I go freak out some more lol.
                                Maybe you just ain't clever enough for biology? food for thought.
                                btw is this uni? cause if it is i got a good tip which can be usefull.

Comment

Working...
                                X