Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

The heating.

I'm so cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
      :wswrwb:

I love you for the sake of Allah vildan :love: :jkk: for taking the time to write all that it means a lot to me :) I'm much better now Alhamdulillah and I feel even better after reading all that :) Idk I haven't cried for these things for a while. I was tryna convince myself that nothing can hurt me but in reality I was trying to convince myself that I'm not a human being I broke down into tears and wrote that -___- So embarrassing and way too emotional lol!

Yes sis, I won't let satan to win because I know that the moment I give up I'll lose everything. I really want a good afterlife so I cannot let him win. That hope of getting the chance to be happy is what keeps be going Alhamdulillah. It's just that sister, it's impossible for me to ignore everything because it all shapes my life and I have to deal with it on a regular basis. I tried everything in my ability to fix things. I got so hurt in the process too but I still kept trying and trying and asked others to help me out but nothing changed and instead things got a bit worse. Now I'm starting to realise how the situation doesn't have a very good chance of getting better unless Allah makes a miracle happen. I'm really regretting that I wasn't appreciating things when they were a bit better before they got so much worse :(

All you said is very true. Allah wouldn't do anything that's bad for me and He's probably preparing me for something. I should definitely take these as a lesson. I wish those around me would remember that I can feel emotional/physical pain too and that I'm not some robot. They don't realise how bad it hurts. I'm tired of being blamed for things I never did. I wish I wasn't stuck in the middle of a situation I never had any contribution towards and that I could get away from it but I can't. I only want people to be just to me :( *sigh* But Allah gives and He takes and nothing happens without His will. I should stay patient and trust His plans for me because like you said He knows me better than I know myself. Sometimes it's so hard to be patient and then satan starts to bug me too ugh :( But you're right sis, this will all end when I die and it's all temporary. I'm just really afraid that my afterlife won't be very good because I'm not a good human being whatsoever. I know Allah is most Merciful but when I repent these days I don't feel anything in my heart :( But truly Allah is very Merciful. I do nothing for Him but He gave me another day to live and another chance to repent. Alhamdulillah for all that. I will try my best to keep my iman strong InshaaAllah.

Thank you very much :love: Know that I'm always here for you too InshaaAllah :) May Allah reward you tons and grant you Jannatul firdaus ameen
      Subhan Allah, i just wrote the biggest essay for you (as my response) which took half my and its all disappeared. Now thats taught be patience sis.

Anyhow. i'll reply to you soon, in shaa Allah.

Sorry sis. Love and du'as.
      Last edited by Peony.; 03-01-16, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
        Subhan Allah, i just wrote the biggest essay for you (as my response) which took half my and its all disappeared. Now thats taught be patience sis.

Anyhow. i'll reply to you soon, in shaa Allah.

Sorry sis. Love and du'as.
        Aww! :( You don't have to say sorry sister. Still, thanks alot for writing me that essay even though i didn't get to read it :)
        "Let the days do as they please
        And be optimistic when destiny decrees
        Do not despair due to the events of the past
        For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Aww! :( You don't have to say sorry sister. Still, thanks alot for writing me that essay even though i didn't get to read it :)
          Too long for me to read :/
          But whatever it is, may Allah ease your difficulties and bless you with goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
            Haven't got a clue... Cried like a baby for like 5 minutes for absolutely no reason at all
            Crying is good, cleans your eyes and relieves stress. Next time you need a reason to cry, tell me and I'll neg rep you. Insha Allah

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
              Too long for me to read :/
              But whatever it is, may Allah ease your difficulties and bless you with goodness.
              :jkk: brother

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Crying is good, cleans your eyes and relieves stress. Next time you need a reason to cry, tell me and I'll neg rep you. Insha Allah
                Lol :jkk: I'll keep that in mind. Though I did start laughing after a couple of minutes because I didn't know why I was crying...
                Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

:jkk: brother
                  Wa iyyakum

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                    Lol :jkk: I'll keep that in mind. Though I did start laughing after a couple of minutes because I didn't know why I was crying...
                    Mood swings I guess. Wa iyyakum.The thread about your husband freaking out about the rat made me lol. I'd probably maybe do the same.

Comment

Mood swings I guess. Wa iyyakum.The thread about your husband freaking out about the rat made me lol. I'd probably maybe do the same.
                      Mice seem to be a common phobia.. I don't see what's so scary about them... I caught one and released it into a park.. Saw Another but couldn't catch him.. He was a crafty little thing... I've done some DIY so they can't get in... The husband can now love in peace :rotfl:
                      Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Winter break is almost to an end, it went so fast
                        If you memorize just 1 verse from the Quran everyday you would become a hafiz in 18 years and that's the Slowest pace, so what's stopping you?
                        And if you die during that time, then you at least had the intention of becoming a Hafiz

Comment

• if only.
                          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                            if only.
                            I don't know if this is the type of 'if only' you were talking about but whatever it is hang in there. :there:

image.jpg
                            My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                            As You have sanctified Your house,
                            Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                            In which permission of entry
                            Is only granted to a few,
                            Please Allah, allow my heart
                            To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                            when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                            In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Tomorrow is school.....checked the files and syllabus for cell biology and yea...it's hard not to freak out, the subject material is so difficult....I regret not reviewing chemistry or genetics....I think Im gonna get a nervous breakdown.

[MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION] having trouble calming my nerves

Originally posted by Sabertooth View Post
                              Winter break is almost to an end, it went so fast
                              I will miss winter break. All them people who aren't students are pretty lucky...after work it's no studying, no homework...they do what they wanna do.
                              Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

:(

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Working...
                                X