What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Please make dua for me if you get the chance,i feel unwell ,i dont know what is wrong with me .
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
      Please make dua for me if you get the chance,i feel unwell ,i dont know what is wrong with me .
      May Allah give you shifa sis

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
        lol yh I'm back in my room now :D I think I overreacted ..it was a very small baby spider..
        Haha well, a lot of people seem to be afraid of spiders so I don't blame you :)

:there: May Allah grant you shifa and reward you a lot for the discomfort you're feeling ameen
        "Let the days do as they please
        And be optimistic when destiny decrees
        Do not despair due to the events of the past
        For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

[MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] jasakhaAllah khair sis,for your dua,i couldn't rep you but i manged to rep the sis umm uthaman. May Allah reward you all for your kindness and sincerity
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

[MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] jasakhaAllah khair sis,for your dua,i couldn't rep you but i manged to rep the sis umm uthaman. May Allah reward you all for your kindness and sincerity
            Wa iyyaki, I hope you're feeling better now :love: It's alright sis you don't have to rep me for that :)

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Yay I got a rep :D

Comment

Feel like I'm dying or something, I must be a weakling.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah~S View Post
                  Feel like I'm dying or something, I must be a weakling.
                  “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by I See You View Post
                    Drama queen moment there. Inshaa Allah I'll recover soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah~S View Post
                      Drama queen moment there. Inshaa Allah I'll recover soon.
                      That's the spirit. InshaAllah.
                      “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Sometimes Allah gives us difficult situations but we don't realise that it could be worse and we start to become very ungrateful. Then the situation turns into an even worse situation, worse beyond we could imagine and it's just impossible to fix anymore. That's when we realise how stupid we were not to appreciate that "not so blessed" situation we thought we were dealing with.

That's how I feel right now. I'm sitting here wishing that things would go back to how it was before, because at least back then it wasn't anything like this. Not even close. I wonder when exactly my life turned into such a mess, I didn't even realise how bad it was getting. I just can't do anything about it anymore. I tried everything in my ability for a very long time, but nothing's been working out.

It hurts really really bad but still Alhamdulillah. Things could have been much worse I guess. After all, I never thought things could get so bad back then but it still did. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Haven't got a clue... Cried like a baby for like 5 minutes for absolutely no reason at all
                          ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

just how alone I am in general.
                            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                              Sometimes Allah gives us difficult situations but we don't realise that it could be worse and we start to become very ungrateful. Then the situation turns into an even worse situation, worse beyond we could imagine and it's just impossible to fix anymore. That's when we realise how stupid we were not to appreciate that "not so blessed" situation we thought we were dealing with.

That's how I feel right now. I'm sitting here wishing that things would go back to how it was before, because at least back then it wasn't anything like this. Not even close. I wonder when exactly my life turned into such a mess, I didn't even realise how bad it was getting. I just can't do anything about it anymore. I tried everything in my ability for a very long time, but nothing's been working out.

It hurts really really bad but still Alhamdulillah. Things could have been much worse I guess. After all, I never thought things could get so bad back then but it still did. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.
                              Salams ukhti

Its okay dear sis. We're all having to pull through trails, i myself included, and sometimes it can be so tough that we feel giving up on ourselves is the easier root, but in all honestly sis, it isn't. Giving up is only making things harder on ourselves. The moment we pull away, thats when we lose everything. We lose the Quran, we lose the Sunnah, we lose Allah swt and his beloved messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam). Thats what depression does to you sis, and trust me i have experience through loved ones. We need to push and strive in order to achieve eternal bliss. This dunya wasn't created to satisfy our desires, it wasn't created flawless. We live in the lowest of the low, where all kinds of trouble exist. The only time you will truly be satisfied is in Jannah, in shaa Allah (may Allah swt grant you the highest, Ameen) so be patient sis. Your only here for a set amount of time anyway, we are all going to die very soon. Our trials and tribulations will die along with us. My point being, whatever situation you live in now will end. All you need to do is show patience, persistence and steadfastness (to Allah swt) and in shaa Allah all will be fine.

Don't ever give up sis, your strong and can pull through any obstacle. Have faith in yourself, and most of all, have faith in Allah swt. Know that He does the best for you always. Whether you think its best or not does not matter, for Allah swt is your creator and He knows you better than yourself. Your trails may not be the best for you in this dunya (and thats quite normal like i've explained before) but once your in the akhira, and you fear your state, wishing to have even an atoms worth of good deed you will be so happy that Allah swt gave all these trails. Even if you do not realise, this very trail can elevate your status in this dunya and akhira. In this dunya it teaches you patience, and trust in Allah swt (all well as many other factors) and in the akhira you will earn higher and higher, depending on your trails and whether you've succeeded or not. Please understand sis, that this is the very time in which you will wish you had done something in the day of judgement. You will wish you picked up the Quran and supplicated to Allah swt, and you will regret for giving up on yourself because in that day, nothing of this dunya will matter. That day is going to be the hardest sis, and this dunya is teaching you how to pull through the trails of day of the judgement. Nothing of what you go through now will be of the likes in Yawmul Qiyamah. So use your time wisely, for time is very delicate, especially in times of difficulty.

The fact that you understood your wrong, shows that you've learnt a lesson. Thats what Allah swt wants from you. He is correcting your mistake so that you may excell in the next trail He puts forth. This way you will earn even better than last, how merciful is our Rabb? He does this for you, so that you may become closer to Him. Little do we realise. We are deficient in knoweldge and can not see the unseen, nor do we have hikmah like Allah swt does. He knows what your going to go through later in life, and after death, and on the day of judgement, hence the reason why He is helping you sis. Have patience, its not easy, i know. Its not easy to speak on behalf of others and its not easy when your living the situation. I myself have become emotional thinking about all this because i've realised how ungrateful i am, and it truly hurts to know what Allah swt does for us and what we give back in return. May Allah swt forgive us and have mercy upon us, Ameen.

Let this be a lesson for us sis, in shaa Allah. Try your best and never give up. Thats what shaytan wants from you, but your stronger than that sis. Don't let shaytan make you lose. Don't let shaytan put you through agony, You know much better not to give in to the tricks and whispers of the shayateen. Forget whats happened, ignore your situation atm and just suppilcate to Allah swt. Cry to Allah swt, and ask that He bring you closer to Him. Pick up the Quran and read, ponder over the meanings. Make thikr, and do so in a manner whereby you pour your heart to Him. Same with Salah. Remember this time is critique and needs your endurance. You will pull through, in shaa Allah. Have faith.

If you ever need help, don't feel shy to send a pm. I'm always here for you dear sis xxx

May Allah swt grant us the best for this dunya and the akhira and may He make our trails a form of elevation in the next world, Ameen.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
                              Last edited by Peony.; 03-01-16, 04:34 AM.
                              All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
                              And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
                              And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
                              And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
                                Salams ukhti

Its okay dear sis. We're all having to pull through trails, i myself included, and sometimes it can be so tough that we feel giving up on ourselves is the easier root, but in all honestly sis, it isn't. Giving up is only making things harder on ourselves. The moment we pull away, thats when we lose everything. We lose the Quran, we lose the Sunnah, we lose Allah swt and his beloved messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam). Thats what depression does to you sis, and trust me i have experience through loved ones. We need to push and strive in order to achieve eternal bliss. This dunya wasn't created to satisfy our desires, it wasn't created flawless. We live in the lowest of the low, where all kinds of trouble exist. The only time you will truly be satisfied is in Jannah, in shaa Allah (may Allah swt grant you the highest, Ameen) so be patient sis. Your only here for a set amount of time anyway, we are all going to die very soon. Our trials and tribulations will die along with us. My point being, whatever situation you live in now will end. All you need to do is show patience, persistence and steadfastness (to Allah swt) and in shaa Allah all will be fine.

Don't ever give up sis, your strong and can pull through any obstacle. Have faith in yourself, and most of all, have faith in Allah swt. Know that He does the best for you always. Whether you think its best or not does not matter, for Allah swt is your creator and He knows you better than yourself. Your trails may not be the best for you in this dunya (and thats quite normal like i've explained before) but once your in the akhira, and you fear your state, wishing to have even an atoms worth of good deed you will be so happy that Allah swt gave all these trails. Even if you do not realise, this very trail can elevate your status in this dunya and akhira. In this dunya it teaches you patience, and trust in Allah swt (all well as many other factors) and in the akhira you will earn higher and higher, depending on your trails and whether you've succeeded or not. Please understand sis, that this is the very time in which you will wish you had done something in the day of judgement. You will wish you picked up the Quran and supplicated to Allah swt, and you will regret for giving up on yourself because in that day, nothing of this dunya will matter. That day is going to be the hardest sis, and this dunya is teaching you how to pull through the trails of day of the judgement. Nothing of what you go through now will be of the likes in Yawmul Qiyamah. So use your time wisely, for time is very delicate, especially in times of difficulty.

The fact that you understood your wrong, shows that you've learnt a lesson. Thats what Allah swt wants from you. He is correcting your mistake so that you may excell in the next trail He puts forth. This way you will earn even better than last, how merciful is our Rabb? He does this for you, so that you may become closer to Him. Little do we realise. We are deficient in knoweldge and can not see the unseen, nor do we have hikmah like Allah swt does. He knows what your going to go through later in life, and after death, and on the day of judgement, hence the reason why He is helping you sis. Have patience, its not easy, i know. Its not easy to speak on behalf of others and its not easy when your living the situation. I myself have become emotional thinking about all this because i've realised how ungrateful i am, and it truly hurts to know what Allah swt does for us and what we give back in return. May Allah swt forgive us and have mercy upon us, Ameen.

Let this be a lesson for us sis, in shaa Allah. Try your best and never give up. Thats what shaytan wants from you, but your stronger than that sis. Don't let shaytan make you lose. Don't let shaytan put you through agony, You know much better not to give in to the tricks and whispers of the shayateen. Forget whats happened, ignore your situation atm and just suppilcate to Allah swt. Cry to Allah swt, and ask that He bring you closer to Him. Pick up the Quran and read, ponder over the meanings. Make thikr, and do so in a manner whereby you pour your heart to Him. Same with Salah. Remember this time is critique and needs your endurance. You will pull through, in shaa Allah. Have faith.

If you ever need help, don't feel shy to send a pm. I'm always here for you dear sis xxx

May Allah swt grant us the best for this dunya and the akhira and may He make our trails a form of elevation in the next world, Ameen.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
                                :wswrwb:

I love you for the sake of Allah vildan :love: :jkk: for taking the time to write all that it means a lot to me :) I'm much better now Alhamdulillah and I feel even better after reading all that :) Idk I haven't cried for these things for a while. I was tryna convince myself that nothing can hurt me but in reality I was trying to convince myself that I'm not a human being I broke down into tears and wrote that -___- So embarrassing and way too emotional lol!

Yes sis, I won't let satan to win because I know that the moment I give up I'll lose everything. I really want a good afterlife so I cannot let him win. That hope of getting the chance to be happy is what keeps be going Alhamdulillah. It's just that sister, it's impossible for me to ignore everything because it all shapes my life and I have to deal with it on a regular basis. I tried everything in my ability to fix things. I got so hurt in the process too but I still kept trying and trying and asked others to help me out but nothing changed and instead things got a bit worse. Now I'm starting to realise how the situation doesn't have a very good chance of getting better unless Allah makes a miracle happen. I'm really regretting that I wasn't appreciating things when they were a bit better before they got so much worse :(

All you said is very true. Allah wouldn't do anything that's bad for me and He's probably preparing me for something. I should definitely take these as a lesson. I wish those around me would remember that I can feel emotional/physical pain too and that I'm not some robot. They don't realise how bad it hurts. I'm tired of being blamed for things I never did. I wish I wasn't stuck in the middle of a situation I never had any contribution towards and that I could get away from it but I can't. I only want people to be just to me :( *sigh* But Allah gives and He takes and nothing happens without His will. I should stay patient and trust His plans for me because like you said He knows me better than I know myself. Sometimes it's so hard to be patient and then satan starts to bug me too ugh :( But you're right sis, this will all end when I die and it's all temporary. I'm just really afraid that my afterlife won't be very good because I'm not a good human being whatsoever. I know Allah is most Merciful but when I repent these days I don't feel anything in my heart :( But truly Allah is very Merciful. I do nothing for Him but He gave me another day to live and another chance to repent. Alhamdulillah for all that. I will try my best to keep my iman strong InshaaAllah.

Thank you very much :love: Know that I'm always here for you too InshaaAllah :) May Allah reward you tons and grant you Jannatul firdaus ameen

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Working...
                                X