What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I had a terrible fall and the injuries are hurting so bad SubhanAllah. I took meds but it's not doing much. It really hurts :(
    "Let the days do as they please
    And be optimistic when destiny decrees
    Do not despair due to the events of the past
    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
      I had a terrible fall and the injuries are hurting so bad SubhanAllah. I took meds but it's not doing much. It really hurts :(
      sister are you able to know if it's broken? I mean is it purple?

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
        sister are you able to know if it's broken? I mean is it purple?
        No sis I don't think I broke a bone Alhamdulillah, I have red bruises but they are on my palm and hip. It's the abrasions I got that are really hurting :( I got 6 of them and 2 are like massive

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

aww sis I am so sorry.

Abrasions burn and once they are dressed, you can get some frozen peas wrapped in a towel and put them on the area for a few minutes, this eases the burn.

Other than that, is all I know to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            That's alright

I actually meant some chat, just general chat about things because everyone falls now and then, it's like a rollercoaster. Not necessarily religion though. Most born Muslims can relate to what you are saying.

You'd be surprised, even people with knowledge can do things that will make you baffled.
            Okay that would be nice

I'll PM you my skype username

Comment

aww sis I am so sorry.

Abrasions burn and once they are dressed, you can get some frozen peas wrapped in a towel and put them on the area for a few minutes, this eases the burn.

Other than that, is all I know to do.
              :jkk: for the advice sis, I did those but they're very sore and hurting quite bad for some reason :( I think it's because I slid on the concrete and it was bumpy

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

:jkk: for the advice sis, I did those but they're very sore and hurting quite bad for some reason :( I think it's because I slid on the concrete and it was bumpy
                Oh man I can feel that...:there:

Comment

Oh man I can feel that...:there:
                  Thanks sis

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

I saw a spider in my room. I don't know where it is now

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                      I saw a spider in my room. I don't know where it is now
                      Dw sis, spiders don't harm you unless they feel threatened :) Most of the time they're very shy and stay away from people too

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Dw sis, spiders don't harm you unless they feel threatened :) Most of the time they're very shy and stay away from people too
                        It didn't stay away from me at all lol. I saw it next to my laptop and I ran out haha. I haven't gone in since...don't know if it's a safe thing to do

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                          It didn't stay away from me at all lol. I saw it next to my laptop and I ran out haha. I haven't gone in since...don't know if it's a safe thing to do
                          Haha aww, maybe it wanted to be your friend :D Jks, maybe stay out of that room for a while longer and leave the door open. Then go back in because I think by then it'll change places unless that's it's home :)

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

This time last year I was at the hospital.

Hopefully this year turns out well...
                            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Oh and Christopher Reeves, one of the original Superman.

Just learned how he died. From fame to misfortune.
                              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Haha aww, maybe it wanted to be your friend :D Jks, maybe stay out of that room for a while longer and leave the door open. Then go back in because I think by then it'll change places unless that's it's home :)
                                lol yh I'm back in my room now :D I think I overreacted ..it was a very small baby spider..

Comment

Working...
                                X