Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
    im looking everywhere its no where to be found,i ask allah but nathing. its hopeless,i feel like someone came in and stole it
    have you found it yet?! :there:

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
      Yea same haha, Allah forgive us and guide your mum to Islam ameen. Thing is tho' if I do take my Niqab off for the sake of 'harmony' I'll end up going back an back an back an way off the line. I know myself, if I ever take one step back in the deen it'll lead to another an another until I've lost the plot coz I've seen it around me too unfortunently an the temptations are too much of the Dunya. People might not see it like that or might just think it's only Niqab no ones telling you take your abaya off, but that's what they all say an have said to other sisters an now look.

Here watch this, it's pretty helpful alhamdulilah

http://youtu.be/apBIgYh9r48
      ya may Allah forgive us all for our shortcomings ameen

It is hard, sometimes, shaytaan makes me feel bad, like i start thinking, why am i going against my mother, what is wrong with me, am i doing wrong, but then i remind myself for whom I am doing this for and it's all good again :)

something profound i came across today,

Allah hears your hearts intention, before your lips whisper your request.

let us not forget and purify our intentions all the time in shaa Allah :)
      :jkk:

Comment

Brother please lets 'think' before we make a thread; it's all good and well to think about what makes us smile, but mulling on what makes us sad is a negative which we all can do without!

Comment

nothing will happen without Allaahs will.

whatever happens in life... say Alhamdulilah :)
          Miracles can only happen when Allaah has planned them for you... Dont spend life dreaming, spend life believing that Allaah will give you nothing but the best In shaa Aallaah
          https://www.facebook.com/ajourneytothetruth
          http://www.youtube.com/aishahalmuminah

Comment

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
            Feeling like life isn't worth it. The last few days I've had some intense suicidal thoughts. I'm not going to sit here and feel sorry for myself though; I continually remind myself of the story of Joseph [peace be upon him] being thrown into prison for a crime he never committed. Allah got him through it and granted him one of the highest positions in Egypt (at the time).
            drac, are you Muslim?; sounds like you are, so suicidal thuoghts should NEVER enter you brother, for it is direct ticket to hell; such thoughts are only for kaafir who'm we should help out of

:salams

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
              drac, are you Muslim?; sounds like you are, so suicidal thuoghts should NEVER enter you brother, for it is direct ticket to hell; such thoughts are only for kaafir who'm we should help out of

:salams
              I would have to disagree with you. Kaffirs aren't the only ones who have suicidal thoughts and actually commit suicide. Just because someone is muslim doesn't mean they don't think about it. Depending on the situation one goes through they might feel suicidal...
              "I love the righteous, though I’m not one of them,
              Perhaps I will gain their mediation for me.
              And I hate those whose trade is sin,
              Though we may both have the same merchandise!" Imam Al Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by sims View Post
                I would have to disagree with you. Kaffirs aren't the only ones who have suicidal thoughts and actually commit suicide. Just because someone is muslim doesn't mean they don't think about it. Depending on the situation one goes through they might feel suicidal...
                But as a Muslim if you commit suicide then you get punished so its already ruled out whereas I assume for the kafir they'd see suicide as an end but in reality it's just the beginning.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                  have you found it yet?! :there:
                  Yes! It was in my shoes :D

thx u guys :D

Comment

lol what was it doing there?
                    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

:rotfl:

alhamdulillah you found it :)

Comment

wallah i dunno why or how it was crazy lol al7mdulillah! it was my most favorite and al7mdulillah i find him again

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                          But as a Muslim if you commit suicide then you get punished so its already ruled out whereas I assume for the kafir they'd see suicide as an end but in reality it's just the beginning.
                          true, but it doesn't mean that some muslims haven't thought about suicide...to say that only kaffirs experience these feelings is false. Although i do understand what you are saying.
                          "I love the righteous, though I’m not one of them,
                          Perhaps I will gain their mediation for me.
                          And I hate those whose trade is sin,
                          Though we may both have the same merchandise!" Imam Al Shafi'i

Comment

Just found out that my cousin is in a coma subhanAllah. Nobody knows what happened. May Allah help him regain consciousness and I ask Almighty Allah , Lord of the Magnificent Throne, to make you well. Ameen
                            Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                              Just found out that my cousin is in a coma subhanAllah. Nobody knows what happened. May Allah help him regain consciousness and I ask Almighty Allah , Lord of the Magnificent Throne, to make you well. Ameen
                              Hope you will get to know, that what actually happened.

Comment

:( don't tell him but I wish my brother never moved away (he lives 5mins away). But he made such a difference to my life hearing him recite quran and praying and waking us up for fajr.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                                بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X