• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
    Don't you have air condition or a fan?
    of course but when I have to go outside I cant bring it with me:(

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
      of course but when I have to go outside I cant bring it with me:(
      Will it help wearing a lighter coloured hijab and niqab?
      "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
        Will it help wearing a lighter coloured hijab and niqab?
        nope, black is the best one for the sun. and no matter what we wear its still abillion degrees

Comment

Loaded with lots of work from boss :( , need to finish today.

Comment

on the bus today i saw what looked to be a teenage girl who's face was very disfigured. it looked like the horrific injuries you see after an acid attack or severe burns. her skin was peeling off and other than the basic eyes nose mouth you couldnt see anything of features. i thought poor kid but i didnt wanna stare and make it worse so i didnt turn to see her reaction when this little girl started shrieking in terror at the sight of her. that cant have felt nice :(

makes you think how ungrateful we are. instead of looking in the mirror and thanking Allah we tend to find fault

Comment

I am BACK to work (holding gun. terminator style). Holiday is OVERRRRRRR!!!! :((((

Comment

Egypt made me sad today.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Egyptian army are shayatin. May Allah destroy them. Ameen
                  "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
                    on the bus today i saw what looked to be a teenage girl who's face was very disfigured. it looked like the horrific injuries you see after an acid attack or severe burns. her skin was peeling off and other than the basic eyes nose mouth you couldnt see anything of features. i thought poor kid but i didnt wanna stare and make it worse so i didnt turn to see her reaction when this little girl started shrieking in terror at the sight of her. that cant have felt nice :(

makes you think how ungrateful we are. instead of looking in the mirror and thanking Allah we tend to find fault
                    i agree Choco
                    we are so ungrateful to allah swt for teh beauty he has given us. We want more and we want to look better. We forget that allah has already created us beautiful

So sad about that girl. May allah improve her situation.
                    reminds me of that programme a few months ago about the acid attacks on those pakistani wmoen. Tfragically sad. one of the women ended up back with her husband - sorry did i say husband - i meant the pathetic excuse of a man, the wimp - who thought he was man by attacking the mother of his children.

I don't know how people can inflict such injuries on others.
                    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

brother told me yesterday that one of his colleagues - muslim girl (21 yrs old) suddenly died of sudden heart syndrome.
                      I can see he was a bit shaken. Made me so sad that a mother and father have to bury their child but qadr of allah , allah swt knows best.
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

missing a good buddy
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by TalibIelm View Post
                          As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb

- One of my muslim colleague passed away due to heart attack today in the morning. He was the only child of the parents and had just got engaged 4 months back.

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

I pray that Allah forgive his sins, grants him the highest paradise (jannatul firdaus) and give his family patience. Ameen
                          Ameen. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                            i agree Choco
                            we are so ungrateful to allah swt for teh beauty he has given us. We want more and we want to look better. We forget that allah has already created us beautiful

So sad about that girl. May allah improve her situation.
                            reminds me of that programme a few months ago about the acid attacks on those pakistani wmoen. Tfragically sad. one of the women ended up back with her husband - sorry did i say husband - i meant the pathetic excuse of a man, the wimp - who thought he was man by attacking the mother of his children.

I don't know how people can inflict such injuries on others.
                            I can't tolerate men that abuse their wives. How can someone physically harm the mother of their children, is seriously beyond my understanding.

Comment

Alhamdulilah , nothing in real life made me sad today. But some of these posts are really sad =[ . May Allah ease all Muslims suffering around the globe. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                                Egyptian army are shayatin. May Allah destroy them. Ameen
                                It always baffles me how collective number of ppl can be evil together at l;east some of them should be able to say 'no this is wrong and it is not worth the money' and walk away, how can thousands of ppl be intent on carrying out the evils of a select politicians??
                                Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Working...
                                X