• Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Feeling depressed.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      Perfect excuse to skive off Christmas bh
      I'd still be expected to hang out with everyone. Unless I was really ill, like flu ill.

I'm not sick anyways, woke up feeling fine. So we shall see. Would've been a good excuse though lol

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        I'd still be expected to hang out with everyone. Unless I was really ill, like flu ill.

I'm not sick anyways, woke up feeling fine. So we shall see. Would've been a good excuse though lol
        Pretend to be sick then
        Even if you have less to do with it that would be great
        The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
        ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          Pretend to be sick then
          Even if you have less to do with it that would be great
          Yeah, might pretend. Hopefully everyone buys it lol

Comment

It never grows straight, always lopsided!!!
            In sha Allah, one day:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	de589676d2156e0b317fcaaacf9f1316.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	10760740
            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I feel like I am being watched by someone. This person always wants to know what I am doing and I don't think they get the hint that I really don't want to talk to them.
              "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed2013 View Post
                Feeling depressed.
                Hey man. Hope everything is good with you!
                "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                  I feel like I am being watched by someone. This person always wants to know what I am doing and I don't think they get the hint that I really don't want to talk to them.
                  Report this person to the authorities if you feel you're being harassed.
                  "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                    It never grows straight, always lopsided!!!
                    In sha Allah, one day:
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]81559[/ATTACH]
                    Man that's an epic beard. Only If I could grow one like that

Comment

Originally posted by sandman123 View Post
                      Report this person to the authorities if you feel you're being harassed.

It's not that serious alhumdulilah
                      "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

I watched a film,made in 1970,called Love Story..

Comment

Hmph.

Comment

I'm sad, even my avatar is sad.
                            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION]

Much Ado About Christmas: Being Muslim in a Non-Muslim Family
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

how I've totally grown apart from and am behind childhood friends
                                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                                X