Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Figs View Post
    I only saw this now sis, what's wrong? Are you okay, figsy?
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Feeling so ill

      :( :(
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

      Comment


      • I'm feeling really tired but il feel really guilty if I don't revise this module tonight, so maybe I should just force myself...........
        Hang in there

        I want some juice :|
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Second chances are hard to come by. I got a second chance at something very important Alhamdulillah. But I won't be able to put the time to good use though. I'm really worried about what I'm gonna be doing about it and if I can make most of it :(
          "Let the days do as they please
          And be optimistic when destiny decrees
          Do not despair due to the events of the past
          For the events of this world were not meant to last"

          - Imam Shafi'i

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
            Feeling so ill

            :( :(
            May Allah grant you cure
            The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
            ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              May Allah grant you cure
              Ameen :jkk: this is why I'm up right now plus I had a dream about Ummah and all the peeps on here were doing a big treasure hunt - enough to scare anyone and wake up
              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                Ameen :jkk: this is why I'm up right now plus I had a dream about Ummah and all the peeps on here were doing a big treasure hunt - enough to scare anyone and wake up
                Lol who won the treasure hunt
                Hope you feel better soon
                The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                  Lol who won the treasure hunt
                  Hope you feel better soon
                  :jkk:

                  I actually did and there was one member that tried to trick everyone and wrote at one of those cross roads in a maze going left and right. He wrote take a right inshaAllah if you want to lose...Or is that win? Basically something that would make you avoid going right and then i made duah and went right and I won!!
                  ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                  :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                    :jkk:

                    I actually did and there was one member that tried to trick everyone and wrote at one of those cross roads in a maze going left and right. He wrote take a right inshaAllah if you want to lose...Or is that win? Basically something that would make you avoid going right and then i made duah and went right and I won!!
                    Mashaallah
                    Dreaming of uf smh lol been there
                    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                      Mashaallah
                      Dreaming of uf smh lol been there
                      lol what happened
                      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                        lol what happened
                        I dreamt googleslayer got banned and I got an infraction wierd I know
                        Actually I learnt something from this. I was thinking about it and me and googleslayer share a mutual dislike of trolls but sometimes we go overboard. I made intention to not say anything on this forum I wouldn't be happy for the angels to write down inshaallah

                        I learn lessons from dreams sometimes
                        The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                        ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                          I dreamt googleslayer got banned and I got an infraction wierd I know
                          Actually I learnt something from this. I was thinking about it and me and googleslayer share a mutual dislike of trolls but sometimes we go overboard. I made intention to not say anything on this forum I wouldn't be happy for the angels to write down inshaallah

                          I learn lessons from dreams sometimes
                          Lol googleslayer is literally like uf police - he knows everything

                          But thats a good way to think of it - do you think they wouldn't be happy with my ?
                          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                            Lol googleslayer is literally like uf police - he knows everything

                            But thats a good way to think of it - do you think they wouldn't be happy with my ?
                            Allahu alim
                            I think it s pretty innocent like how could you possibly freemix with that
                            Wouldn't it scare brothers away?
                            The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                            ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by Night'
                              Random made me sad
                              Night' u need to grow up - it's your 28th post and like why u acting like you know me.
                              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                                Allahu alim
                                I think it s pretty innocent like how could you possibly freemix with that
                                Wouldn't it scare brothers away?
                                That's what I thought............. Maybe I should make a poll
                                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X