What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

That I was right about a person on this forum, and the eventual outcome he would face.
    Watch those eyes

Comment

The fact that on this very forum where some members are well reputed, they will side with kafirs. It was so plain and obvious that shakespeare called a truk a very derogatory name. It was so general that it could be applied to all muslims. And two members behaviour was very apologetic. Both were girls. Shame on you two!

i asked them a simple question whether this line "I took by th’ throat the circumciseded Dog" offended them or not. Just give me a yes or no. Then they started to beat around the bush but did not give me a straight answer. Why would you make someone look stupid in eyes of kafirs when you yourself think that it was offensive but you will admit it rather you would side with them.

post no 100 >>>>>>>> http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post6800883
      Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
        I'm so tired :( and not in the tired tired way but just tired of these fools. I actually had the thought "I wish I wasn't here" I.e. wish I left the dunya. And I cant express this to my fam coz otherwise this will give them more reason to tell me to take niqaab off.

Alhamdulilah its nothing too big but the emotional side. You know there's only so much you can take. It does feel like bullying coz the stuff these people say is stupid like they just swear at you. But it's not a nice feeling. Ugh. I think I'm just cracking for now I mean there's only for so long I can put on the face.

Just a need to express myself.

I would like to just stay at home and not go out anymore. Even people's looks are getting to me coz its literally every single day. And I know its not me coz they don't know me but its the ayaat/islam they hate. But ugh. Its like wth have I done to you stupid people that makes you treat me like this.

Oh and don't tell me to go out with my brothers coz they all work and our timings clash so its not possible.

It feels like you're kinda being driven away/alienated from your home in a sense and all for what?

And half of these things you can't report to the police coz its not valid to say "id like to report people staring at me and chavs swearing at me as they run away".

And its not all people. Some alhamdulilah have a brain which is functioning and are educated but still :(

Never felt this before in my entire life. This feeling of being bullied and its not kool.

Must schedule a time to cry.

And unfortunately my people are the ones who get the brunt of it, like I basically go through emotional displacement at times and I feel sorry for them lol.

When will this all be over
        May Allah keep you strong sister :there:

Some people don't see the person inside. They just see the niqab and feel entitled to stare and even to shout at you. I can understand that niqab to many is a strange thing and that's why I don't take it personally when people stare. However you can tell when someone is starring at you because they aren't used to seeing a niqabi and when they are starring with discontent. I ignore both types of people for the most part. It's just not worth it to bring all their negativity with you. If they have a problem with you wearing the niqab, then it's too bad for them! Alhamdulillah we are not here to please everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
          May Allah keep you strong sister :there:

Some people don't see the person inside. They just see the niqab and feel entitled to stare and even to shout at you. I can understand that niqab to many is a strange thing and that's why I don't take it personally when people stare. However you can tell when someone is starring at you because they aren't used to seeing a niqabi and when they are starring with discontent. I ignore both types of people for the most part. It's just not worth it to bring all their negativity with you. If they have a problem with you wearing the niqab, then it's too bad for them! Alhamdulillah we are not here to please everybody.
          Sometimes its all too much you know, think I need time out from outside. Its literally every single day without fail which is why when I see loadsa people I ask Allah to make me invisible so they don't see me coz I'd rather that than anything else.

Blah

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Sometimes its all too much you know, think I need time out from outside. Its literally every single day without fail which is why when I see loadsa people I ask Allah to make me invisible so they don't see me coz I'd rather that than anything else.

Blah
            Yeah I know what you mean sis. Like, we didn't choose the niqab to get more unwanted attention, but that's just how it is to wear the niqab in the west walhamdulillah

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
              Yeah I know what you mean sis. Like, we didn't choose the niqab to get more unwanted attention, but that's just how it is to wear the niqab in the west walhamdulillah
              True and it's not worn to be taken off either if that makes sense.

لا تفكر كثيرا
              بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Sister try this
                https://workhub.transcribeme.com

they pay like 20 dollars an hour I guess. They hire transcribers, give it a try, its all online at home. You have to give an exam for transcription and after that they will hire you InshAllah

JazakAllah

Edit!!

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Tr...ws-E775975.htm

saw this, Its not what they say it is. its about 2 dollars per hour. Not really worth it
                Last edited by GoogleSlayer; 19-12-15, 05:37 PM.
                Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

I know it sounds slightly crazy but have you tried reciting the du'a specific to travel.

It's on islamic Awareness
                  8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                  2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

It makes sense. I try to remember my adhkaar before leaving the house :)

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                      Sister try this
                      https://workhub.transcribeme.com

they pay like 20 dollars an hour I guess. They hire transcribers, give it a try, its all online at home. You have to give an exam for transcription and after that they will hire you InshAllah

JazakAllah
                      Thanks but no thanks I'm not interested in finding an alternative although it's all temporary and I'm unable to just leave my job coz there are loadsa dependants.
                      Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                      I know it sounds slightly crazy but have you tried reciting the du'a specific to travel.

It's on islamic Awareness
                      Not that dua but I do do my adhkhaar and Allah does protect me .

Actually I am allowed to reduce my working hours now lol totally forgot about that [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION]

Wasn't looking for solutions. Just needed to let it out

لا تفكر كثيرا
                      بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

ear ache in one ear :(

but Alhamdulillah not both ears :)
                        Indeed we belong to Allah,
                        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

I tried so hard.... Inni Lillahi wa Innay Ilayhi rajioon!
                          It's not going to work out. =\
                          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                            I tried so hard.... Inni Lillahi wa Innay Ilayhi rajioon!
                            It's not going to work out. =\
                            inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

Nice sig. MashAllah and InshaAllah.
                            Indeed we belong to Allah,
                            and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                              ear ache in one ear :(

but Alhamdulillah not both ears :)
                              Awwww I'm sorry :there: