Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
    Last time i was there all we did was eat lol. First Umar took me to eat pizza, then we ate some pomegranate and watermelon and then samin took us to get Biryani and Kebab.
    Mashallah

nice to see the unity
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

If blanchoir, kid and muslim first drops by, I will feed em too.
      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
        strong baraqah your taking for yourself, come to my house I'll feed you. my mom makes good food.
        La illaha ilallah

Comment

this is proving very expensive, i did advise to grow your own stuff

ppl should listen to me.
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
            . my mom makes good food.
            dont think he is used to hair...

just act like its a kurdish delicacy
            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
              strong baraqah your taking for yourself, come to my house I'll feed you. my mom makes good food.
              you come first, when I get my mustang I will drive to you.

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
              this is proving very expensive, i did advise to grow your own stuff

ppl should listen to me.
              I can't grow anything if pigeons keep pewping on them.
              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

I come back here now after a long time.I am not allowed to post any thread. It made me so sad today

Comment

you come first, when I get my mustang I will drive to you.

I can't grow anything if pigeons keep pewping on them.
                  in england people keep allotments (community garden), its like an area and u buy ur own patch and then do ur gardening there etc. i
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Akram Fakir View Post
                    I come back here now after a long time.I am not allowed to post any thread. It made me so sad today
                    previously banned?
                    Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                    Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                      previously banned?
                      haha @ ur suspicions.
                      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                        in england people keep allotments (community garden), its like an area and u buy ur own patch and then do ur gardening there etc. i
                        we don't have that here. Unless you got a house, there isn't much opportunity to garden.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
                          When I give advice and give proof and people just tell me I'm not a scholar or Imam to have any authority to speak on the Quran

But..but I wanna be an Imam that's got count for something? Spending all my time reading hadith and Quran? No :(

*goes under a rock and dies* I'm a failure lol
                          :salams

A Sister cannot be an Imaam but a Scholar/student of knowledge.

Also I'd agree with those who disagree with you posting Hadiths and Qur'an, we can't go and make rulings from them.

You can use them as reminder though.

Originally posted by Akram Fakir View Post
                          It is not that you are banned from making threads it is just a restriction on the users under a certain amount of posts
                          Last edited by .Kid.; 29-06-13, 04:28 AM.

Comment

its like 126 degreees *cries*

Comment

again its like 1000000000 degrees out here its gnna be like this all until December

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                                again its like 1000000000 degrees out here its gnna be like this all until December
                                Don't you have air condition or a fan?
                                "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X