Originally posted by Strive View Post
    Life
    :there:

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Life
      We should always be grateful for what we have ukhti
      Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
        We should always be grateful for what we have ukhti
        I know
        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Life
          http://i.imgur.com/l8I0jeE.jpg
          http://www.ultraupdates.com/2015/07/...es-in-english/

dont trust the site just read the quotes, sis
          Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

:jkk: bro

Comment

:jkk: bro
              u can rep me. easier then posting, you will use less energy

Comment

u can rep me. easier then posting, you will use less energy
                lol ok

Comment

^^^ why the sarcasm emticon??

Comment

I want babies.

Comment

3 cups of coffee at work.... and still sleepy
                      “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by I See You View Post
                        3 cups of coffee at work.... and still sleepy
                        That's too much shaykh.

Coffee ain't no good if you don't wanna stay awake boy
                        Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                          That's too much shaykh.

Coffee ain't no good if you don't wanna stay awake boy
                          5 more hrs to kill... Steady steady
                          “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

@Rep I appreciate the tips sis, however its pretty cold here and if I do any of those, I might actually get frostbites and fever

Comment

Yesterday me and a few others went to a place called " winter wonderland" which by the way was amazing! Didn't ride anything but loved the lights and deco. Anyway so I was sitting down waiting for some to finish their ride and saw mini food places selling non halal food and it broke my heart to witness muslims wearing hijab eating there, not only that but it contained alchole and they were around it. I didn't let that spoil my mood just got up quietly and sat some where else and saw some young sisters eating at a different location and thought "hey let me advice em, maybe they don't know" so I approched them and they were just listening and I thought I was actually getting to them, only they didn't regard what I was saying, they just asked me " what contacts am I wearing" I'm thinking.. Hey, you mocking me or what? I'm trying to help you and you're admiring my eyes. Said "just forget it" and walked away.

No one takes me seriously, I feel like I can scream in a hall packed with people and yet no one will hear me.
                              I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                              Guide me on your path to your janna,
                              Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

I'm so tired :( and not in the tired tired way but just tired of these fools. I actually had the thought "I wish I wasn't here" I.e. wish I left the dunya. And I cant express this to my fam coz otherwise this will give them more reason to tell me to take niqaab off.

Alhamdulilah its nothing too big but the emotional side. You know there's only so much you can take. It does feel like bullying coz the stuff these people say is stupid like they just swear at you. But it's not a nice feeling. Ugh. I think I'm just cracking for now I mean there's only for so long I can put on the face.

Just a need to express myself.

I would like to just stay at home and not go out anymore. Even people's looks are getting to me coz its literally every single day. And I know its not me coz they don't know me but its the ayaat/islam they hate. But ugh. Its like wth have I done to you stupid people that makes you treat me like this.

Oh and don't tell me to go out with my brothers coz they all work and our timings clash so its not possible.

It feels like you're kinda being driven away/alienated from your home in a sense and all for what?

And half of these things you can't report to the police coz its not valid to say "id like to report people staring at me and chavs swearing at me as they run away".

And its not all people. Some alhamdulilah have a brain which is functioning and are educated but still :(

Never felt this before in my entire life. This feeling of being bullied and its not kool.

Must schedule a time to cry.

And unfortunately my people are the ones who get the brunt of it, like I basically go through emotional displacement at times and I feel sorry for them lol.

When will this all be over

لا تفكر كثيرا
                                بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                                The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                                -------------------------------------------------------
                                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X