Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
    Get well soon sis InshaaAllah :) May Allah keep you in good health always and reward you a lot for any discomfort you feel ameen

:jkk: very true. Alhamdulillah for the good and the bad that happens to us, after all the good Allah blessed us with outweighs the bad
    I agree with you 100% sister.

Comment

Get well soon sis InshaaAllah :) May Allah keep you in good health always and reward you a lot for any discomfort you feel ameen

:jkk: very true. Alhamdulillah for the good and the bad that happens to us, after all the good Allah blessed us with outweighs the bad
      Thank you habibty and Ameen, wa iyyaki :love:
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
        Haven't been feeling very well lately.
        Yea you are online less that usual I noticed. Your average time is suffering
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

:(

May Allah cure the pain soon and replace them with a lot of blessings and rewards ameen

Edit: Just realised you mean your body hurts I thought you were hurt emotionally! Get well soon InshaaAllah :)
          Aw thank you, ameen to the dua :)

I just don't feel good :(. I wanna sleep but can't fall asleep, already tried. Bleh

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
            Aw thank you, ameen to the dua :)

I just don't feel good :(. I wanna sleep but can't fall asleep, already tried. Bleh
            I hate when that happens :( Weirdly though the less we try to sleep the sleepier we become and eventually fall asleep. So maybe just lie down and relax yourself and stop trying to sleep? :) If you haven't done it already
            "Let the days do as they please
            And be optimistic when destiny decrees
            Do not despair due to the events of the past
            For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
              Yea you are online less that usual I noticed. Your average time is suffering
              I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice I'm kicking this addiction

The desire to post around has also decreased, I feel a long break coming, or maybe not :p
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice I'm kicking this addiction

The desire to post around has also decreased, I feel a long break coming, or maybe not :p
                I don't feel like posting much either but I know it's because I'm bored. And in no way can I ever leave the forum...

I don't want you to be addicted to this place but I don't want you to leave forever! :(

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                  I don't feel like posting much either but I know it's because I'm bored. And in no way can I ever leave the forum...

I don't want you to be addicted to this place but I don't want you to leave forever! :(
                  Aww, don't worry, I don't think I'll be able to leave for ever anyways. Maybe just take a lil break.

[MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION], you better rep me back to that 89

Comment

Originally posted by Eid View Post
                    Chocolate does that? :O

Btw are you a sister? Always thought you were one.
                    lol

if you eat too much fat/junk food then you're likely to put on weight

I was kidding

I'm a Chocoholic, you can take a guess at what my gender is

tis top secret

Comment

i can't believe how arrogant some people
                      :lemo:

Comment

We will never be good enough for anyone
                        So quit trying to please everyone
                        Quit caring for things and people that don't even know you exist
                        Invest in the following :
                        Prayers
                        Duas
                        Eat well
                        Sleep well
                        Exercise
                        Dance
                        Scream

Be happy for the sake of Allah
                        Who knows this maybe our last day..
                        "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Last edited by Magic.; 15-12-15, 11:31 PM.
                          And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                            Green786, you may not please anyone, you may not bother anyone. it doesn't stop people bothering you.

Tell me a way how not to let people bother you.

I've stood up for myself but to no avail.
                            My morning did not start off very well..there is one particular person for whatever reason annoys me but at the same time I know they are good. They will say things like why not walk home but I have a travelcard...while I was eating I got disturbed by their sarcastic comment and i still helped them answer their query. They get higher salary than me I could probably do their job.

The point I am trying to make is that try not to take it personally. If you don't like what they say just be polite about it and tell them you need to focus on work or tell them you have to go . Make your conversation short and simple. That way there is no awkwardness.
                            If it's harassment then contact HR. If they are deliberately picking on you or bothering you then please tell them.
                            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

great i feel depressed now, no real reason just moods a bit off, its actually really annoying

Comment

Been eating too much takeaways lately

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X