• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
      So like, imagine making some cupcakes by pouring your heart into it and the whole house smells oh so delicious that you just can't wait to eat em :love: You're like so excited to take a huge bite out of one of your gorgeous little cupcakes and when you take a bite OMGIt was awful I accidentally measured salt instead of sugar. I had a feeling I was doing something wrong and it was totally that! I have no idea how I made that mistake though because they're in noticeably different jars. I guess I just blanked out? My cupcakes

Somewhere we aren't allowed to go.

Last edited by Magic.; 14-12-15, 03:35 PM.
      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
        Somewhere we aren't allowed to go.

Oops, I've never been there but :jkk: for letting me know because I didn't know before. I edited it out
        "Let the days do as they please
        And be optimistic when destiny decrees
        Do not despair due to the events of the past
        For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
          Oops, I've never been there but :jkk: for letting me know because I didn't know before. I edited it out
          I didn't know either but look this: https://islamqa.info/en/110111

=\
          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
            I didn't know either but look this: https://islamqa.info/en/110111

=\
            Oh wow, that's scary and very disturbing too :jkk: I learnt something new but very important

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
              It's not effortless, each person probably has their story of how it was when they started.
              Don't bring yourself down so much, it's all part of the process lol. One day you have to just put it on, walk out and not look back. Ignore whatever thoughts come into your head.
              Thank you sister, jazakullahu khairan :)

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
              Got work to do and prepare but i'm already 4 days behind.
              Feel depressed, don't want to do anything
              I don't want to do anything either, after I take exam in a bit I'll be free from the shackles of the education system

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                yeah I can't hold my breath much longer.
                Originally posted by Figs View Post
                Lol I'm sorry guys, I was studying and so logged out for a bit, didn't realize you guys quoted me.

Yeah, it's really really dumb......

I kinda, I really want to wear niqab. Like I really want to. Lots of sisters here have done it effortlessly, iRep, F-R, vildan, etc.
                I don't know what's wrong with me....why I am so nervous about this.....:(
                Even revert sisters I've conversed with on forum before have done it right after reverting to Islam...
                Why am I so....apprehensive?

Oh well. I have issues.
                Masha ' Allah that's amazing, Figsy. I'm rooting for ya :)

it is totally normal to feel apprehensive, I want to start wearing one too insha ' allah, and I feel the same

I think its kinda nerve wracking n exciting too, if you know what I mean :)

I wonder how it feels wearing one, n if ppl stare, i'm not bothered by that but just curious.

May Allah s.w.t grant us strength n willpower to start wearing one :)
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                  Masha ' Allah that's amazing, Figsy. I'm rooting for ya :)

it is totally normal to feel apprehensive, I want to start wearing one too insha ' allah, and I feel the same

I think its kinda nerve wracking n exciting too, if you know what I mean :)

I wonder how it feels wearing one, n if ppl stare, i'm not bothered by that but just curious.

May Allah s.w.t grant us strength n willpower to start wearing one :)
                  Ameen.

Jazakullahu khairan Creamy :) :) I will try to buy one tomorrow if my elders allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                    Ameen.

Jazakullahu khairan Creamy :) :) I will try to buy one tomorrow if my elders allow it.
                    waiyyakum Figsy :) that's so exciting, insha ' allah they will. lemme know how it goes.
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

I just wasted my free 2 hours doing nothing

Comment

I hurt all over.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                          I hurt all over.
                          :(

May Allah cure the pain soon and replace them with a lot of blessings and rewards ameen

Edit: Just realised you mean your body hurts I thought you were hurt emotionally! Get well soon InshaaAllah :)
                          Last edited by Lavender; 15-12-15, 03:39 AM.

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Haven't been feeling very well lately.
                            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

If theres a "what made you sad today ...." post someone should make the opposite... and that post should be for positive things! :)

I was sad today ALHAMDULLILAH, but now its goood ALHAMDULILAH :)~!

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                                Haven't been feeling very well lately.
                                Get well soon sis InshaaAllah :) May Allah keep you in good health always and reward you a lot for any discomfort you feel ameen

Originally posted by RaadIsaCreature View Post
                                If theres a "what made you sad today ...." post someone should make the opposite... and that post should be for positive things! :)

I was sad today ALHAMDULLILAH, but now its goood ALHAMDULILAH :)~!
                                :jkk: very true. Alhamdulillah for the good and the bad that happens to us, after all the good Allah blessed us with outweighs the bad

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Working...
                                X