Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    Started and finished a Chinese Cinderella today don't wanna read a sad book ever again how do people do it? How do they just get rid of the sadness once you close the book? This is what happened when I read a thousand splendid suns and i had to immediately blurt out the whole story to my siblings so they could share the burden I was containing and then remained depressed for like 2 weeks.... And when Sirius black died - I turned yellow and couldn't speak for 2 days and my mum was like what is wrong with u but how could I tell her it was all cos a fictional character had died
    sis you and your NEVER gets old lol. it makes me laugh every time lol
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

sirius black was not some big character in my opinion
      But anyhow, each to his/her own thinking
      Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
        If I see you posting in here again
        :rotfl: striveyyyy you're meant to comfort me and tell me it will all be ok cos adeline the Chinese Cinderella made it after all the pains she had to go through - she was a diamond in the rough and polished up into a bright and sparkly one and laila made an escape even tho her memory will always be scarred by the events that took place and Sirius.... Well what of Sirius - I'm still not over that one

just let me be sad in all my misery today
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          :rotfl: striveyyyy you're meant to comfort me and tell me it will all be ok cos adeline the Chinese Cinderella made it after all the pains she had to go through - she was a diamond in the rough and polished up into a bright and sparkly one and laila made an escape even tho her memory will always be scarred by the events that took place and Sirius.... Well what of Sirius - I'm still not over that one

just let me be sad in all my misery today
          stop reading that fluff ya hear!
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
            sis you and your NEVER gets old lol. it makes me laugh every time lol
            Lol it helps me release my overflowing emotions have another one if it pleases u

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
            sirius black was not some big character in my opinion
            But anyhow, each to his/her own thinking
            Are u KIDDING me.... He was the last hope of any kind of unconditional love Harry would have - he was that character that would attempt to fill the gaping hole left by the death of his parents, the support, the confidante, the person he would run to after every achievement and theyre not even Muslim so they don't even believe in qadr or some sort of reward - how does he live after that
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
              stop reading that fluff ya hear!
              lollllll I intend to don't u worry scrappy

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                Affa I don't know even how to make a hot cup of cocoa :'(.

I'm always cold too. Always shivering like a leaf. It's so cold out and windy, so it feels even worse. I had to go help my mom outside and I couldn't handle it.
                oh noooooooes chuto affa :there:

can your dad get the ready made powder from the supermarket? just have some hot water or hot milk ready and stir it with the powder.

Make sure you wear extra extra layers, I always wear layers. Leggings underneath trousers, more than three layers on top, and a scarf around my neck, and thick socks (this is at home btw lol)
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  oh noooooooes chuto affa :there:

can your dad get the ready made powder from the supermarket? just have some hot water or hot milk ready and stir it with the powder.

Make sure you wear extra extra layers, I always wear layers. Leggings underneath trousers, more than three layers on top, and a scarf around my neck, and thick socks (this is at home btw lol)
                  IS there like a snowstorm where you live. '__________________________'
                  https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                    IS there like a snowstorm where you live. '__________________________'
                    nope

I don't like wearing so many layers, it's like a chore.

I am a weakling, I thought I was trunks

BUT I will regain my power as soon as summer approaches, at least I can wear two layers in the summer when it's 20 degrees an above, one cardigan keeps me just right.

it is a bit odd I am the only like that in the fam
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Feeling nauseous :|
                      Last edited by *sheba*; 13-12-15, 03:46 AM. Reason: Mom saved me..
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

nope

I don't like wearing so many layers, it's like a chore.

I am a weakling, I thought I was trunks

BUT I will regain my power as soon as summer approaches, at least I can wear two layers in the summer when it's 20 degrees an above, one cardigan keeps me just right.

it is a bit odd I am the only like that in the fam
                        You can always train martial arts to be stronger? You should try hot chocolate, it will keep you up.
                        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                          You can always train martial arts to be stronger? You should try hot chocolate, it will keep you up.
                          yes that is my dream lol

Too much hot chocolate will only give me a TRIPLE CHIN

WOBBLE WOBBLE will get difficult to talk

Comment

Milk don't taste nice

Comment

My ice-cream is melting, I can't eat it fast enough.
                              Indeed we belong to Allah,
                              and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

yes that is my dream lol

Too much hot chocolate will only give me a TRIPLE CHIN

WOBBLE WOBBLE will get difficult to talk
                                Chocolate does that? :O

Btw are you a sister? Always thought you were one.
                                :ahb:

Comment

Working...
                                X