Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    cold today
    Freezing myself. Already have 4 layers on -_-

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
      Freezing myself. Already have 4 layers on -_-
      Like, wear one more layer then :wacko:

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
        Like, wear one more layer then :wacko:
        3 jumpers I should clarify. I'll fit another one on if i can -_-

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
          3 jumpers I should clarify. I'll fit another one on if i can -_-
          Ahh must be one of them jumpers old ladies knitted for you.

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            I just read a thread that made me very sad and kind of feel sick to my stomach. Ugh. Why did I even read the whole thing if it was making me feel so bad :/
            "Let the days do as they please
            And be optimistic when destiny decrees
            Do not despair due to the events of the past
            For the events of this world were not meant to last"

            - Imam Shafi'i

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Lavender View Post
              I just read a thread that made me very sad and kind of feel sick to my stomach. Ugh. Why did I even read the whole thing if it was making me feel so bad :/
              Curious liar thread?
              I'm alright now but subhannallah was mad before lol
              The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
              ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                Curious liar thread?
                I'm alright now but subhannallah was mad before lol
                Yeah brother that one. I was so happy when he said he converted, and also the Jennifer thing made me teary when i read it. Now I find out it was all a lie :/
                "Let the days do as they please
                And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                Do not despair due to the events of the past
                For the events of this world were not meant to last"

                - Imam Shafi'i

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                  Yeah brother that one. I was so happy when he said he converted, and also the Jennifer thing made me teary when i read it. Now I find out it was all a lie :/
                  :there: ... yeah he did mention he has a problem though, and he feels really bad about it. not trying to make excuses for him or anything but yeah I think he also said he learned more about Islam
                  Indeed we belong to Allah,
                  and indeed to Him we will return.


                  Quran 2:156

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                    :there: ... yeah he did mention he has a problem though, and he feels really bad about it. not trying to make excuses for him or anything but yeah I think he also said he learned more about Islam
                    Yeah that's true, may Allah guide him ameen. Maybe all this will lead him to conversion for real, Allah knows. Everything happens for a reason after all :)
                    "Let the days do as they please
                    And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                    Do not despair due to the events of the past
                    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

                    - Imam Shafi'i

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                      Yeah that's true, may Allah guide him ameen. Maybe all this will lead him to conversion for real, Allah knows. Everything happens for a reason after all :)
                      yeahh :) everything happens for a reason.
                      Indeed we belong to Allah,
                      and indeed to Him we will return.


                      Quran 2:156

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        when I logged in on my phone I thought I saw 7 notifications. When I zoomed in, it was just one :(

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                          when I logged in on my phone I thought I saw 7 notifications. When I zoomed in, it was just one :(
                          ....... @)








                          [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION]
                          Indeed we belong to Allah,
                          and indeed to Him we will return.


                          Quran 2:156

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                            when I logged in on my phone I thought I saw 7 notifications. When I zoomed in, it was just one :(
                            [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] Here you go, 3 notifications @)
                            [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION]
                            "Let the days do as they please
                            And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                            Do not despair due to the events of the past
                            For the events of this world were not meant to last"

                            - Imam Shafi'i

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] it's just so ridiculous looking lol

                              @)
                              Indeed we belong to Allah,
                              and indeed to Him we will return.


                              Quran 2:156

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                                [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] it's just so ridiculous looking lol

                                @)
                                @) @) @)
                                "Let the days do as they please
                                And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                                Do not despair due to the events of the past
                                For the events of this world were not meant to last"

                                - Imam Shafi'i

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X