What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I really really wanna go on a road trip. But looks like everyone's too busy atm. :'(
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
      I really really wanna go on a road trip. But looks like everyone's too busy atm. :'(
      lasso someone
      inshaallah it will do you a world of good. so many beautiful things in this country
      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Yea me too, but want to do it in other countries. But I think it's more feasible to just stay home and watch youtube videos of the sceneries.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          lasso someone
          inshaallah it will do you a world of good. so many beautiful things in this country
          lolz I so should. Otherwise these girls will never go. -_- yeah, I've been on a couple of road trips. NZ is stunning :love:
          Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
          But I think it's more feasible to just stay home and watch youtube videos of the sceneries.
          Lol wth, that's just depressing. I say make it happen!
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

lolz I so should. Otherwise these girls will never go. -_- yeah, I've been on a couple of road trips. NZ is stunning :love:

Insha Allah, New Zealand's in my list.

Comment

have you seen the huka falls there my favorite
              rotorua is cool too but it smells
              so looking forward to jannah be way way way way way better
              may allah make us from the people of jannah
              The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.

Comment

Omg lol! I just realised what your username means brother I always thought you just like kiwi fruit. But it's because you're a Kiwi :D MashaaAllah
                "Let the days do as they please
                And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                Do not despair due to the events of the past
                For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                  Omg lol! I just realised what your username means brother I always thought you just like kiwi fruit. But it's because you're a Kiwi :D MashaaAllah
                  lol its a stupid name, i got sick of signing up for stuff only to find the name i wanted was chosen already so i figured id get something no one would have used
                  if i re sign up ill go for something more dramatic next time like the scarlet avenger or sumt

Comment

Insha Allah, New Zealand's in my list.
                    You won't regret it. I promise.

Nope didn't get to go there. Rotorua is so stinky, I couldn't handle it over there. Ameen..me too, I wanna fly.

Comment

You won't regret it. I promise.

Nope didn't get to go there. Rotorua is so stinky, I couldn't handle it over there. Ameen..me too, I wanna fly.
                      That's actually a very attractive place to live honestly. New Zealand is also welcoming Singaporeans to migrate to there, shall see what the future holds. :jkk:

And have you seen this video of Finland? You can mute the music, video itself is breath taking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MozX3qFIkpQ

Comment

That's actually a very attractive place to live honestly. New Zealand is also welcoming Singaporeans to migrate to there, shall see what the future holds. :jkk:

And have you seen this video of Finland? You can mute the music, video itself is breath taking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MozX3qFIkpQ
                        Finland is actually quite beautiful. I always thought it was an ugly place.

---

I dont get why I'm the one always cleaning the kitchen this time..grr rebel thinks she's slick always escaping it.
                        Last edited by *sheba*; 11-12-15, 10:19 AM.

Comment

lol its a stupid name, i got sick of signing up for stuff only to find the name i wanted was chosen already so i figured id get something no one would have used
                          if i re sign up ill go for something more dramatic next time like the scarlet avenger or sumt
                          Lol no it's not stupid brother don't worry :up: I get what you mean though, I didn't get the username I wanted either

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

• What made you sad today..

^lavender i love your username. Its original too with no numbers lol btw i dont get the kiwi thing
                            Indeed we belong to Allah,
                            and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

lol you can change it bro, ask brother sajid
                              InshAllah he will change it for you
                              Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                                ^lavender i love your username. Its original too with no numbers lol btw i dont get the kiwi thing
                                Lol thanks sis, I like your username too. I have 3 daisy flower pots :D New Zealanders are called Kiwis :)

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Working...
                                X