What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Last edited by Magic.; 09-12-15, 12:38 AM.
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

To be frank, nothing makes me more sad than thinking of women.

Especially if unmarried, all sorts of simultaneous thoughts occur that leave my brain fried and stressed always.
      Confusion met with depression, despair, and reluctant defeat and coming around to reality.

'Why do we have desire?'
      'I miss the times when I was small and petted by women, now women are cautious and deadly to me'
      followed by another thought 'I don't sound like a man. Women will crush me. Need to man up.' to another thought that this is really nothing and something that every person faces and that I am a baby that no woman would want, etc. etc. like a madman, throwing his toys out the pram.

It's suicidal, and even there's a degree of shame in admitting that and writing/thinking this.

I Simply don't like this all and there's a degree of shame saying that as a male, as if I sound like not a male at all. There is no choice.

It becomes so bad at times that I honestly think at times that it is better to be woman than man, but even that I can't say.

See how all of that works? Thinking followed by more thinking. It becomes suicidal. As if I don't have a mouth at all. To women, I am a petulant baby and a crazyI imagine. I don't like this particular reality that I find myself in. But it is so. And because of writing I am sure it's apparent that I'm young. I mean, women are lucky that they aren't faced with such levels of mental traps.
      Last edited by aabdall 79; 09-12-15, 12:02 AM.
      Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Cant decide which shoes to buy

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
          To be frank, nothing makes me more sad than thinking of women.

Especially if unmarried, all sorts of simultaneous thoughts occur that leave my brain fried and stressed always.
          Confusion met with depression, despair, and reluctant defeat and coming around to reality.

'Why do we have desire?'
          'I miss the times when I was small and petted by women, now women are cautious and deadly to me'
          followed by another thought 'I don't sound like a man. Women will crush me. Need to man up.' to another thought that this is really nothing and something that every person faces and that I am a baby that no woman would want, etc. etc. like a madman, throwing his toys out the pram.

It's suicidal, and even there's a degree of shame in admitting that and writing/thinking this.

I Simply don't like this all and there's a degree of shame saying that as a male, as if I sound like not a male at all. There is no choice.

It becomes so bad at times that I honestly think at times that it is better to be woman than man, but even that I can't say.

See how all of that works? Thinking followed by more thinking. It becomes suicidal. As if I don't have a mouth at all. To women, I am a petulant baby and a crazyI imagine. I don't like this particular reality that I find myself in. But it is so. And because of writing I am sure it's apparent that I'm young. I mean, women are lucky that they aren't faced with such levels of mental traps.
          Tell me what is stopping you?

You are young, it is not too late to change. Please try just a little bit more to start, turn these thoughts the other way round.

Don't be a slave to satan, because he has got you wrapped around these disgusting way of thinking, all your thinking about is women astagfirullah. Remember, you don't have to be perfect aabdall, no one is born perfect and no one can be perfect, but you have to make a start and strive to be better :insha:

Get back to me.
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I got a really bad headache
            "Let the days do as they please
            And be optimistic when destiny decrees
            Do not despair due to the events of the past
            For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              Tell me what is stopping you?

You are young, it is not too late to change. Please try just a little bit more to start, turn these thoughts the other way round.

Don't be a slave to satan, because he has got you wrapped around these disgusting way of thinking, all your thinking about is women astagfirullah. Remember, you don't have to be perfect aabdall, no one is born perfect and no one can be perfect, but you have to make a start and strive to be better :insha:

Get back to me.
              In all frankness, perhaps there is 'difference.'

But it has permeated deep to the point that I self-guess all my interests if women would be fine with the things I like ie. not 'weirdo' things, just not to look like an unappealing loser to them. Yet, I still find myself as one in the end, and imcreasingly mentally fatigued with depression.

Suicide is not entirely out of the realm really.
              Last edited by aabdall 79; 10-12-15, 06:12 PM.
              Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

In all frankness, perhaps there is 'difference.'

But it has permeated deep to the point that I self-guess all my interests if women would be fine with the things I like ie. not 'weirdo' things, just not to look like an unappealing loser to them. Yet, I still find myself as one in the end, and imcreasingly mentally fatigued with depression.

Suicide is not entirely out of the realm really.
                Not all women are like that, your guesses are making you mental

there are weird women out there, because you met this one woman who betrayed you, don't make a judgment about the other good women who are available.

Let us help you if you want to change.
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

My boss is slightly possessive. I'm like his belonging. I do as he says, and speak to people as he says.

The second I ask another for advice, he starts taking it as a betrayal.

8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                  2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

i feel so claustrophobic living in the city no joke man, i wish i lived on a farm and just lived the simple life

i know I've mentioned this quite a bit but whatever :(

man i need to stop watching escape to the country, watching that sets me off even more loool

anyways folks remember me in your duas, jazakallah khayr
                    Last edited by muslimah4life1; 11-12-15, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                      i feel so claustrophobic living in the city no joke man, i wish i lived on a farm and just lived the simple life

i know I've mentioned this quite a bit but whatever :(

man i need to stop watching escape to the country, watching that sets me off even more loool

anyways folks remember me in your duas, jazakallah khayr
                      Watch the program called countryside or river cottage.

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                        Watch the program called countryside or river cottage.
                        i do bro, i watch that location programme and grand designs and oh homes by the sea, i truly make life difficult for myself lol

Comment

I mean, women are lucky that they aren't faced with such levels of mental traps.
                          You'd be surprised.

Women also go through traumatic and not very nice experiences with the opposite gender, hence why some people turn to hating men and the rest of it.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                            i do bro, i watch that location programme and grand designs and oh homes by the sea, i truly make life difficult for myself lol
                            Do you know Bournemouth? I go there every summer. Such a beautiful place.

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                              Do you know Bournemouth? I go there every summer. Such a beautiful place.
                              yeah i know it but never been :( insha'Allah some day :)

Comment

Watching videos of Syrian families arriving at already over crowded refugee camps due to Russian bombings.
                                SubhanAllah the state these people are in.

It's sadly touching to see how overly grateful they are when they receive something as simple as a blanket or a packet of bread in charity.

And to think some of us have the nerve to complain about our food not tasting good enough, our bed is not comfortable enough, that our job doesn't pay well enough and the list goes on and on ....

Comment

Working...
                                X