Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    I cant do this, I really cant...........
    you can't do what sis?

Are you okay sis? Is this about the topic in your thread?

Take a few breathers insha allah, remember, it will be ok God willing.
    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

abuse in the family (against me obvs, they all support each other)
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

:salams

I think I offended someone but I don't know what I did as they won't tell me.

Anyway...and on to other news...

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
          :salams

I think I offended someone but I don't know what I did as they won't tell me.

Anyway...and on to other news...

'Hey, I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't mean it'.

Comment

Went to a restaurant today and they gave me the worst grilled chicken, it tasted like wet cardboard. But Alhamdulillah I can't complain for what Allah has provided, many people would die to have what I just had.

Comment

I feel like we need to wake up and help each other to get rid of the bad image we have in this world.
              I really think we should have a filter tablet like we have in Bangladesh during flood time.
              Dirty water changes to clean water.
              We should worry/concern about what our community is doing to innocent people.
              We should take responsibilty for the folly in our community not to teach our children the right kind of Islam.
              If we think that we don't know the terrorist than its like are you kidding me?
              Maybe next day it could be your brother,sister or your children who has been brainwashed badly in the wrong manner just opposite of what our beloved prophet taught us.
              I am concerned so should you be???
              When I pray I do also pray for nonmuslims for their well-being.
              Anyways, I don't like my children to be ashamed of being a muslim becoz of some people who don't know how to carry their Iman properly in their hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
                'Hey, I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't mean it'.
                No, I offended someone else you donut, not someone offended me.....too funny. Anyway as it happens I didn't so, it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                  No, I offended someone else you donut, not someone offended me.....too funny. Anyway as it happens I didn't so, it's all good.
                  Ok, now I'm confused lol.

My quote was an example you could say to the person you offended, and not that someone offended you.

It seems you sorted it out though so Alhamdulillah!

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
                    Ok, now I'm confused lol.

My quote was an example you could say to the person you offended, and not that someone offended you.

It seems you sorted it out though so Alhamdulillah!
                    Oh....

Well... you communicated that in a unusual way.

Edit: Ok, Ok I missed the singular speech marks, my fail.
                    Last edited by ssh; 06-12-15, 08:32 PM. Reason: total donut

Comment

provoke me with remarks against Islam and then continuously compete with me in everything and then blame me for not being friends.

the audacity of some muslims
                      “And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help”

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                        Went to a restaurant today and they gave me the worst grilled chicken, it tasted like wet cardboard. But Alhamdulillah I can't complain for what Allah has provided, many people would die to have what I just had.
                        Oxymoron
                        Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                          I wish I were relieved, the worst is still yet to come aka final exams lol.

It is tiring. I am trying to get into a rather difficult program so I spend a tad too much time doing assignments or studying (aka having ummah open in the tab at the same time).
                          You sound so relaxed, you must truly be enjoying it sis:o I think you'd be considered a house girl masha allah

Yes, only a few more years to go;) lol.

Thanks vildan, jazakullahu khairan.

-Figs
                          Lol sis me and relaxed? Nope, you've got it all wrong, lol. I don't have any school related studies to do, unlike yourself, but i do a Shariah course as well as Quran and its starting to get really tough/tiring. My teacher is just giving me work after work after work and i'm wondering how on earth i will manage to finish them in due time. My brains dead, and on top of that my final exams are also coming up this week. Aint that just awesome? Especially because i haven't been able to study properly :crying2: Yeh, i'd definitely call this relaxed, lol.

But other then that, i'm enjoying my school free life. Once you finish you'll be partying, i guarentee :D And plus you only have a few years to go (yay!) Thats nothing, you'll be over and done before you know it, Alhamdulillah. So proud of you sis :D

Waiyyaki sis <3
                          Last edited by Peony.; 08-12-15, 06:23 AM.
                          All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
                          And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
                          And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
                          And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
                            Lol sis me and relaxed? Nope, you've got it all wrong, lol. I don't have any school related studies to do, unlike yourself, but i do a Shariah course as well as Quran and its starting to get really tough/tiring. My teacher is just giving me work after work after work and i'm wondering how on earth i will manage to finish them in due time. My brains dead, and on top of that my final exams are also coming up this week. Aint that just awesome? Especially because i haven't been able to study properly :crying2: Yeh, i'd definitely call this relaxed, lol.

But other then that, i'm enjoying my school free life. Once you finish you'll be partying, i guarentee :D And plus you only have a few years to go (yay!) Thats nothing, you'll be over and done before you know it, Alhamdulillah. So proud of you sis :D

Waiyyaki sis <3
                            Jazakullahu khairan vildan :) you make me feel good. How is the shariah course like? That sounds so interesting.
                            Tbh reading Islamic history, ahadeeth, seerah, and most of all Quran tafseer, they've always been the most interesting stuff walahi.
                            I need to finish the darned schooling out of necessity:o but yea, I hope it will be much better when I am done.

I will keep on pushing through insha allah. I just worry sometimes because I have quran class too and I feel like Im not giving it enough priority....may Allah forgive me on the Day of Judgement :(

I shouldn't complain tho, nothing bears greater weight in terms of knowledge than the religion of Allah. May Allah reward you my dear sister
                            Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                              Jazakullahu khairan vildan :) you make me feel good. How is the shariah course like? That sounds so interesting.
                              Tbh reading Islamic history, ahadeeth, seerah, and most of all Quran tafseer, they've always been the most interesting stuff walahi.
                              I need to finish the darned schooling out of necessity:o but yea, I hope it will be much better when I am done.

I will keep on pushing through insha allah. I just worry sometimes because I have quran class too and I feel like Im not giving it enough priority....may Allah forgive me on the Day of Judgement :(

I shouldn't complain tho, nothing bears greater weight in terms of knowledge than the religion of Allah. May Allah reward you my dear sister
                              Waiyyaki sis :)

Its really good Alhamdulillah. I don't know how all Shariah programs are but mine has 10 courses - tajweed, uloom al-quran, mustalah, etc. So its pretty intense but its definitely worth it. You should apply for one too, when you have the time, in shaa Allah.

Yes i agree sis. Nothing can be more interesting when it comes to Islam. Our deen is beautiful, Alhamdulillah :)

I get what you mean sis. Quran should always be our priorty no matter what and even if you feel like you have no time for it because of studies and what not, you can always make time. The Quran is what helps you through times of hardship, so reading it during a tight schedule would only make things easier.
                              Ameen, keep pushing through sis, your strong and i know if you put your head to something you can achieve it, In shaa Allah.

Jazak Allahu Khairan sis, may Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) reward you also, Ameen.
                              Last edited by Peony.; 09-12-15, 04:13 AM.
                              All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
                              And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
                              And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
                              And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

I want popcorn but the microwave is still dead :(

Comment

Working...
                                X