Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    looks like i'm gonna have to change my password to random letters n numbers to prevent logging in here again.

just hope there's not a way to retrieve/reset the password, that way I won't be tempted to do so.
    Wait what -____-

Don't leave!!!!!!! Please stay. Take it from someone who has tried to leave, it's lonely without this place! And your posts are very beneficial and you're a sweet sister, don't go!

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
      Wait what -____-

Don't leave!!!!!!! Please stay. Take it from someone who has tried to leave, it's lonely without this place! And your posts are very beneficial and you're a sweet sister, don't go!
      Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
      [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION]
      What do you mean? Ur not leaving....
      yeah i'll just try to cut down my time drastically on here instead insha ' allah, tried that already tho n it didn't work. lol.

haha the dog tummy is funny bh, lol u probz gave doggie a shock.

really zoha? dw sis coz its only certain topics that get tracked I think (isi.. ones) n we're not related to those ones so its fine for us insha ' allah
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

yeah i'll just try to cut down my time drastically on here instead insha ' allah, tried that already tho n it didn't work. lol.

haha the dog tummy is funny bh, lol u probz gave doggie a shock.

really zoha? dw sis coz its only certain topics that get tracked I think (isi.. ones) n we're not related to those ones so its fine for us insha ' allah
        I just noticed you have bypassed my post count! Lol

I like it when you post a lot though :( you keep this place lively. It would be too quiet here without you

Plz reconsider

Comment

Yeah I'll have to try and convince parents Insha Allah
          Goodnight everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
            Yeah I'll have to try and convince parents Insha Allah
            Goodnight everyone.
            insha ' allah you'll manage to. u can't leave sis, forum won't be same without you, at all....

Goodnight dear sis
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Flood in Chennai (India) with more than 250 deaths and around 7000 replaced. A du'a would help inshaAllah.
              “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

So my nephew and niece found a baby bird, my sister couldn't look after it so she brought it here. Its doesn't have much feathers but the last couple of days he's been eating a lot and real noisy. I called him nugget. When I woke up this morning he was sick and wouldn't eat much. Now I'm pretty sure he's dying. I've put him in the hot water cupboard to keep him warm but I'm pretty sure he'll die so yeah this made me sad
                The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

More than spiders I am scared of moths, the way those things fly around, its like they're possessed.
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                    More than spiders I am scared of moths, the way those things fly around, its like they're possessed.
                    They remind me of surah qariah
                    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Are you serious, moths are scarier than spiders?

Nothing is more frightening than spiders

Comment

Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
                        Are you serious, moths are scarier than spiders?

Nothing is more frightening than spiders
                        Yes!! Get chased by a moths like i did then you will understand. ..At least spiders don't fly around. :/

===

Can't believe I'm trying to order a nose ring online #thestruggleisreal.
                        Last edited by *sheba*; 05-12-15, 11:31 AM.
                        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Yes!! Get chased by a moths like i did then you will understand. ..At least spiders don't fly around. :/
                          I don't mind getting locked up in a room with a million moths chasing me around, I wouldn't get scared one bit.

Don't get me started with spiders...

*falls into a coma*

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIKsfP-1fu4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3phBxJ1Zc

Sad and angry at innocents suffering and caught in the middle of war games of those desperate for power to feed their egos.

Comment

“… If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.” [Qur’an: Chapter 14, Verse 7]
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Having to befriend people who bring you away from Islam

Comment

Working...
                                X