Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    I haven't seen my baba in days..
    Salaam

    I think ur baba might have another mama somewhere else...
    The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
      Salaam

      I think ur baba might have another mama somewhere else...
      What?! My dad has better things to do, unlike other men.

      Stop making assumptions, I don't see my dad coz his never home when I'm home, or I'm never home when his home
      So bye
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
        Salaam

        I think ur baba might have another mama somewhere else...
        Prophet Muhammad said :"Do you know what backbiting is?" They said, "God and His Messenger know best." He then said, "It is to say something about your brother that he would dislike." Someone asked him, "But what if what I say is true?" The Messenger of God said, "If what you say about him is true, you are backbiting him, but if it is not true then you have slandered him." (Muslim)

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          When you know a Muslimah that you used to look up to because she has so much knowledge, and would constantly advice you on certain aspects of the Deen. Afterwards, you find out that she has this really really evil and dark side to her, that she keeps hidden from others.

          Basically the way she portrays herself, is the complete opposite of who she truly is. It is beyond believable, I'm truly shocked and no words can explain what I'm feeling right now.

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
            When you know a Muslimah that you used to look up to because she has so much knowledge, and would constantly advice you on certain aspects of the Deen. Afterwards, you find out that she has this really really evil and dark side to her, that she keeps hidden from others.

            Basically the way she portrays herself, is the complete opposite of who she truly is. It is beyond believable, I'm truly shocked and no words can explain what I'm feeling right now.
            Perhaps she is going through a rough patch right now? Maybe the way she portrays herself is the real her but you somehow managed to see a unusual side. All I'm really saying is maybe there's more to it than meets the eye but we should all refrain from judging people so quickly and make duaa for their guidance instead inshaAllah.
            God has created Angels with reason but having no desires; animals with desires but no reason and man with both reason and desires. Therefore, if one’s reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an Angel,
            while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

            - Ibn Al-Qayyim


            وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
              What?! My dad has better things to do, unlike other men.

              Stop making assumptions, I don't see my dad coz his never home when I'm home, or I'm never home when his home
              So bye
              السلام

              Sorry I slandered your baba forgive me so He who is up forgives me too.
              [MENTION=10895]ash[/MENTION]emo jzk Allah khayr brother
              The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by halfmydeen89 View Post
                Perhaps she is going through a rough patch right now? Maybe the way she portrays herself is the real her but you somehow managed to see a unusual side. All I'm really saying is maybe there's more to it than meets the eye but we should all refrain from judging people so quickly and make duaa for their guidance instead inshaAllah.
                Honestly, I don't know what to say. The side which I saw of her is a complete contradiction to Islam and also the manner in which she reveals herself to others. It's impossible to call her religious by the actions she's done, because it can never be justified, ever. In my eyes, I view her as a hypocrite. It sounds harsh, I know, but I can't help it.

                I hate judging people, but I find it really hard to look at her in a positive light again, after what I've seen in her. I cannot simply overlook the enormity of what she's done, because like I said before, it's beyond believable. I'm also having difficulties making dua for her guidance, I just feel like making dua against her instead. I'm so devastated, you won't imagine.

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
                  Honestly, I don't know what to say. The side which I saw of her is a complete contradiction to Islam and also the manner in which she reveals herself to others. It's impossible to call her religious by the actions she's done, because it can never be justified, ever. In my eyes, I view her as a hypocrite. It sounds harsh, I know, but I can't help it.

                  I hate judging people, but I find it really hard to look at her in a positive light again, after what I've seen in her. I cannot simply overlook the enormity of what she's done, because like I said before, it's beyond believable. I'm also having difficulties making dua for her guidance, I just feel like making dua against her instead. I'm so devastated, you won't imagine.
                  Hamdun al-Qassar, one of the great early Muslims, said:

                  “If a friend among your friends errs, make seventy excuses for them. If your hearts are unable to do this, then know that the shortcoming is in your own selves [ibid]”

                  And the words of Imam Jafar as-Sadiq

                  “If you find see something you don’t like in a brother, try to find 1-70 excuses for him. And if you can’t find an excuse, say ‘There might be an excuse, but I don’t know it.’ “

                  This is a very solid rule to live by when you see someone doing something wrong, because you won’t waste time worrying about them or trying to change them – one of the 70 excuses could be that maybe their Niyyah is not to do something wrong, or they do not know, or they will realize later and try to correct their mistake.

                  If we think they do not know what they are doing is wrong we should try to tell them in a gentle way. Pointing fingers and calling a muslim ‘Kaafir!’ is highly unlikely to be productive!

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Just overheard the boss saying she fired the Muslim worker because he looked like a terrorist :/ SubhanAllah, he was a Muslim revert too, masha'Allah.
                    "Let the days do as they please, and be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of the past, for the events of this world were not meant to last." - Imam Shafi'i

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Why can't I do the Kamehameha? :(
                      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

                      Ephemeral reader

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        i want khichdi khatta and kheema pls

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                          Why can't I do the Kamehameha? :(
                          cuz ur not Son Goku
                          (or whoever does that move)

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by Hataw View Post
                            Just overheard the boss saying she fired the Muslim worker because he looked like a terrorist :/ SubhanAllah, he was a Muslim revert too, masha'Allah.
                            really sad to know that. But dont they have rules against that in west. I mean you cannot sack someone just because he looks like terrorist. Never heard anything like that before??
                            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                              Why can't I do the Kamehameha? :(
                              cos you belong to the genus homo and species sapien
                              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by Hataw View Post
                                Just overheard the boss saying she fired the Muslim worker because he looked like a terrorist :/ SubhanAllah, he was a Muslim revert too, masha'Allah.
                                May Allah reward him immensely. Aameen

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X