Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    Do you ever put butter on top on your pancakes? And do you eat them with a knife, or do you break the pancake apart with your fingers and eat it that way?

Well I like waffles too, but pancakes are heavenly. So I dunno how to argue against them lol
    you know what I think I prefer pancakes too! You won the argument coz u two have made me super hungry now, and you know we don't make waffles at home, only eat them outside/ready made, but we all make pancakes. Homeade yumm. Lol.

Yeah lemon n sugar is good, also nutella chocolate spread, and hazelnuts, also whipped cream. Also caramel sauce. Also strawberries/bananas. Yumm.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      you know what I think I prefer pancakes too! You won the argument coz u two have made me super hungry now, and you know we don't make waffles at home, only eat them outside/ready made, but we all make pancakes. Homeade yumm. Lol.

Yeah lemon n sugar is good, also nutella chocolate spread, and hazelnuts, also whipped cream. Also caramel sauce. Also strawberries/bananas. Yumm.
      nutella is a genius idea
      What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

Loool yay! Pancakes for the win! :)

Oh my gosh that made me sooooooooooo hungry. Mmmm, well bye bye diet lol. Whipped cream with pancakes is so yummy

Comment

RANT: Every day that goes by I realise more and more that I'm really horrible. I'm very selfish and never treat people the way they should be treated which also makes me unjust. I'm very arrogant. I talk way too much and make people very uncomfortable. I complain too much. I'm very stupid and good for nothing and make the worst decisions on this planet. I make way too many mistakes. There's a limit to how horrible a person can be right? But my stupid character has no limits. Islamically I'm just an awful person and I feel like I'll never be able to enter Jannah because I'm carrying way too many sins. I feel like my repentance isn't good enough either to erase those sins. I'm seriously so tired of myself. I'm the one that makes me more sad than anyone or anything else does :( Ugh
          "Let the days do as they please
          And be optimistic when destiny decrees
          Do not despair due to the events of the past
          For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

When someone makes you feel violated :vomit:

Gross

Comment

When someone makes you feel violated :vomit:

Gross
              do you know what is even more sad?
              no pancakes for me
              i dont even know if i have flour to make them in the pantry (flatting sucks)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                do you know what is even more sad?
                no pancakes for me
                i dont even know if i have flour to make them in the pantry (flatting sucks)
                Lol all that talk about pancakes made you crave them huh?

You wanna know what's even sadder? It'll probably be weeks until I have pancakes

Comment

Lol all that talk about pancakes made you crave them huh?

You wanna know what's even sadder? It'll probably be weeks until I have pancakes
                  do you know whats even sadder?
                  even if i did have pancakes there is no nutella in the pantry to put on them
                  good idea [MENTION=8675]Cheesecake[/MENTION] btw

Comment

do you know whats even sadder?
                    even if i did have pancakes there is no nutella in the pantry to put on them
                    good idea [MENTION=8675]Cheesecake[/MENTION] btw
                    You wanna know the saddest thing? I've never had Nutella

Lol

No but if I were you I'd run out to the market. Do you like French Toast?

Comment

You wanna know the saddest thing? I've never had Nutella

Lol

No but if I were you I'd run out to the market. Do you like French Toast?
                      yep french toast is yum
                      what are you thinking?

Comment

yep french toast is yum
                        what are you thinking?
                        Nothing was just curious lol. Pancakes and French Toast are my fav

Sorry you thought I was going somewhere with that loool

Comment

Heading off to bed [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

Comment

Lived in this country all my life, born and raised, never have I felt so outcast, so unwanted and feared. It felt so bad that I left the bus a few stops before the one I should of and was close to tears yo! Heck no one has the right to judge me just cause of my clothing.. I help people medically and solve issues with families in desperation..they don't know me! Just cause I'm wearing abaya and leather jacket with black hijab. Dame it!!! I'm angry! Not happy at all.
                            I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                            Guide me on your path to your janna,
                            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                              I would attend this debate for sure. I'm looking forward to hearing you two debate.
                              lol I would be way too shy to do this for real
                              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Oh, he was talking about on air? Yeah never mind, I meant a text debate lool
                                lol me either on air I wouldn't be able to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X