• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    I'll debate you

Which is better? Waffles or pancakes
    Lol if its a food debate lets use some voice distorting equipment (females voixe can be awrah) n I wud gladly debate anyone about food related topics for hourz on air!lolol
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

i saw a small clip of Jewish army guy , hurting Palestinian sister , MY BLOOD "BOILED" if ALLAH doesnt give them Hidaya.....then there doomed for eternity!

REALLY MAD TOO.... sad...yes, but MAD!

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        Can't live like this anymore -_-
        sup? is it juggling evrything together...

you can n will superwoman insha allah.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
          Lol if its a food debate lets use some voice distorting equipment (females voixe can be awrah) n I wud gladly debate anyone about food related topics for hourz on air!lolol
          I would attend this debate for sure. I'm looking forward to hearing you two debate.
          Indeed we belong to Allah,
          and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

you must be one of those ppl who don't add weight, Masha ' Allah
            Alhamdulillah, I gain weight but in a controlled fashion (I'd like to believe lool).

If someone tells you they eat a lot* and they don't gain weight, it's safe to say they don't really eat much.

*obviously a lot is subjective but if they add 1000 calories daily to whatever they usually eat, they'll undoubtedly gain weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
              Alhamdulillah, I gain weight but in a controlled fashion (I'd like to believe lool).

If someone tells you they eat a lot* and they don't gain weight, it's safe to say they don't really eat much.

*obviously a lot is subjective but if they add 1000 calories daily to whatever they usually eat, they'll undoubtedly gain weight.
              Really,that sounds like code for I don't gain weight,lool. I guess males can eat more cals plus if u excercise too, u shud record wht u eat in that food thread.

Actually thats not true brother,sum ppl have a super fast metabolism, Alhamdulillah n genuinely don't gain weight. Some of my friends are like that n honestly its genuine.

We all love food they eat lots Alhamdulillah (like me) but literally no weight is gained n normally ones siblings/parents will be like that too since the speedy metabolism is also a genes thing.

Felt like that was a science lesson lol

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                pancakes easy
                Agreed!

Comment

Oh, he was talking about on air? Yeah never mind, I meant a text debate lool

Comment

Agreed!
                    some debate that was huh?
                    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Agreed!
                      I argue on behalf of waffles. Now whatchu gonna doooo. Lol :)

I have a strong argument backed up by evidence on why waffles are the way forward ;)

Comment

some debate that was huh?
                        Do you ever put butter on top on your pancakes? And do you eat them with a knife, or do you break the pancake apart with your fingers and eat it that way?

I argue on behalf of waffles. Now whatchu gonna doooo. Lol :)

I have a strong argument backed up by evidence on why waffles are the way forward ;)
                        Well I like waffles too, but pancakes are heavenly. So I dunno how to argue against them lol

Comment

Do you ever put butter on top on your pancakes? And do you eat them with a knife, or do you break the pancake apart with your fingers and eat it that way?

Well I like waffles too, but pancakes are heavenly. So I dunno how to argue against them lol
                          yeah butter, i use knife and fork coz i hate having sticky fingers
                          soaking them in lemon juice and sugar is the best way to go imo
                          The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.

Comment

yeah butter, i use knife and fork coz i hate having sticky fingers
                            soaking them in lemon juice and sugar is the best way to go imo
                            If my mom makes pancakes I'll tear them apart (and then of course wash my hands after lol) and eat it that way

If I'm at a restaurant I eat it the grown up way lol

Ooo I've never had them like that before. Might try it, sounds yummy

Comment

If my mom makes pancakes I'll tear them apart (and then of course wash my hands after lol) and eat it that way

If I'm at a restaurant I eat it the grown up way lol

Ooo I've never had them like that before. Might try it, sounds yummy
                              lol at the grown up way

yeah give it a go, you make your pancake, squeeze lemon juice on it then sprinkle sugar over it before rolling it up

thank me later

Comment

lol at the grown up way

yeah give it a go, you make your pancake, squeeze lemon juice on it then sprinkle sugar over it before rolling it up

thank me later
                                Dang now I'm really craving pancakes *drools*

Yeah I'll try it. I'll make pancakes with my mom one day and be like "OH I heard of this other way.." but I might only try it on a couple in case I don't like it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X