X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
    I know
    it just doesn't feel the same anymore....
    lool

It's worse on the phone :/
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Honest to Allah. I'm so fed up with life and everything. I just can't be bothered anymore.

Yeah I'm grateful for everything. How can I continue even arguing with absurd logic?

I'm still wrong apparently for trying to be good, because the way that I am is incomparable.

:\ The hell?

I am going to seriously mess up. I can't keep constantly feel this low for weeks now.

By Allah, I'm depressed.
      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Salaam

Today a person grabbed me and said "shaykh (because i have a beard) please make a dua for my son Mahmood he has been looking eveywhere for a job and is in need of help"

I replied " Insha Allah uncle and please give me his number "

he said " he has already applied everywhere we are waiting, we need u to please make a dua and make it as sincere as you can shaykh so it gets accepted"

.... I was about to cry right then and there
        The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-12-01-10-50-53.png
Views:	1
Size:	255.7 KB
ID:	10760485Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-12-01-10-51-05.png
Size:	292.5 KB
ID:	10760486Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-12-01-10-51-10.png
Size:	266.4 KB
ID:	10760487
          My heart hurts. Esp when he tried to call her
          [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] [MENTION=72222]F_R[/MENTION] and [MENTION=73427]Strive[/MENTION] : read this. </3
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]81216[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81217[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81218[/ATTACH]
            [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] [MENTION=72222]F_R[/MENTION] and [MENTION=73427]Strive[/MENTION] : read this. </3

So sad :( poor woman. Can't imagine losing the love of your life like that and having to live the rest of your life without them :(

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]81216[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81217[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81218[/ATTACH]
              awww :(

Comment

Originally posted by ibn taleb View Post
                salaam

today a person grabbed me and said "shaykh (because i have a beard) please make a dua for my son mahmood he has been looking eveywhere for a job and is in need of help"

i replied " insha allah uncle and please give me his number "

he said " he has already applied everywhere we are waiting, we need u to please make a dua and make it as sincere as you can shaykh so it gets accepted"

.... I was about to cry right then and there
                subhanallah.

Comment

I just request your duas INSHALLAH , and everything will be better by ALLAHS permission.

Comment

Feeling a little queasy and really cold :/

Hope I'm not getting sick

Comment

I accidentally dropped the remote on the desk and it fell on the floor and scared my doggy :(

She was dead asleep. Poor baby girl, I sorryz

Comment

When you see someone's true colors, and you are in complete shock as in who is this person? and then you regret opening yourself up to them completely. you lose any love, respect, and trust that you had for them. and then you feel even more vulnerable and stupid that you trusted someone so fully as if they understood you completely, but you should have known from the start that only Allah knows what is in the hearts of the people, and you should only fully trust Allah and nobody else. I don't think I'll ever be able to trust this person again, or look at them the same way again. I have forgiven them. People hurt us and shock us in ways we would never imagine, yet we always seem to put our complete trust and seek comfort in people. This clearly is directed for failure but even after being hurt by someone why do we continue to put our trust and seek comfort in the creation instead of Allah?
                        Indeed we belong to Allah,
                        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

I'm being stood up

:(

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                            I'm being stood up

Allah's plan is better than yours :)

Comment

I'm being stood up

have some tea and you would be fine
                              Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

I'm being stood up

sit down then
                                What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

Working...
                                X