Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Have another crush again :( don't think this guy will like me either
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
      my oven wasn't working today. I didn't get to bake any gratin dauphinoise... and I've been so ill and rundown :( Hope the feeling is just temporary cos' mum is already harassing me about it.
      must make duaa for you. I've also been unwell (mentally tho). Gonna get ruqya tho cos my fam are fed up
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        Have another crush again :( don't think this guy will like me either
        Where are you going to get these "crushes"? Maybe, work on not being around guys...
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          Where are you going to get these "crushes"? Maybe, work on not being around guys...
          its all online and to do with their 'posting styles'. i rarely leave the house and the only men I know in real life are my mahrams.

Comment

i don't see a shrink
            Dah!?!

Comment

Keep having these weird dreams about the same person. Don't know why tho coz I never think of them. It's just so weird, I wake up so confused and wonder why?
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                its all online and to do with their 'posting styles'. i rarely leave the house and the only men I know in real life are my mahrams.
                I hope it's not that Student Room website or whatever.

And it's not "crush." You just like their views, that's it.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=100941]*sheba*[/MENTION]

Stop dreaming about me guuuuurl.
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

Stop dreaming about me guuuuurl.
                    How can i? When I just can't stop dreaming about you, dreaming about you. ;-)

Lool.
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Lol.

I don't know what that was.

Guys.. Don't you just love it when you say dream

Or just think about the future

Makes me so happy

Comment

I'm sore from working out

Comment

• [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION]

shhh

Comment

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."
                            2:286

Comment

[MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] help I iz so sore

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                                [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] help I iz so sore
                                Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Working...
                                X