Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
    I guess in some situations. But still I'm pretty sure they really appreciate that you're there for them :)
    yeah you're definitely right sis. just feel upset too though, like everyone deserves to be helped, and we should try our best to. but in certain situations knowing how to help someone is not easy. We are also being trialled, all of us in different ways. I pray Allah s.w.t eases everyone's difficulties and replaces them with blessing and happiness.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
      Now we might get fast food -.-

Getting too late and my mom is sleepy lol

You just realized?? Lool
      cool, what did you end up getting? take pics anyway :)

lol I know that feeling

hahaa I didn't mean I just realised lool, wrong choice of words. I meant I just remembered that most ppl have a dishwasher n we don't, like because you were discussing dishwashers here n another thread too, I think :) lol it must make things easier, then again dishes r my favourite chore.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

• I'm gonna fall asleep in my car, all I need is a pillow and blanket.
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
          cool, what did you end up getting? take pics anyway :)

lol I know that feeling

hahaa I didn't mean I just realised lool, wrong choice of words. I meant I just remembered that most ppl have a dishwasher n we don't, like because you were discussing dishwashers here n another thread too, I think :) lol it must make things easier, then again dishes r my favourite chore.
          Taco Bell, didn't take any pictures lol sowwiez :(

Oh looooool I see what you mean. Well with our old one we had to wash the dishes before we put them in the dishwasher or else they wouldn't get clean. I'm sure my mom will make me wash everything before putting it in the dishwasher anyways cause she's paranoid lol

Sometimes I like doing the dishes and sometimes I don't. Depends I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
            lol yeah
            but i just go ahead and straighten without blow drying lol oops
            The hair straightener I have says it's wet to straight, meaning you can straighten your hair while drying it at the same time. But I prefer to blow dry it first, then straighten it.

I burned my finger accidentally last night when I was straightening my hair :'(

Comment

Today i farted so hard that i cried a little ... then to make the situation even worse a horrible smell engulfed me the horror
              The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

• What made you sad today..

I miss my home country where u r surrounded by so many external family
                Best Dhikr is :lailah:
                :inlove:
                (Hadith)

We have one JUST ONE book yet we don't give attention to it

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                  Today i farted so hard that i cried a little ... then to make the situation even worse a horrible smell engulfed me the horror
                  what?? :rotfl:

Comment

The hair straightener I have says it's wet to straight, meaning you can straighten your hair while drying it at the same time. But I prefer to blow dry it first, then straighten it.

I burned my finger accidentally last night when I was straightening my hair :'(
                    aww i'll pray for ur finger

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
                      aww i'll pray for ur finger
                      Lol thanks but it doesn't hurt anymore :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	App.gif
Views:	1
Size:	479.7 KB
ID:	10760380
                        Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]81085[/ATTACH]
                          :rofl1:
                          The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Taco Bell, didn't take any pictures lol sowwiez :(

Oh looooool I see what you mean. Well with our old one we had to wash the dishes before we put them in the dishwasher or else they wouldn't get clean. I'm sure my mom will make me wash everything before putting it in the dishwasher anyways cause she's paranoid lol

Sometimes I like doing the dishes and sometimes I don't. Depends I suppose
                            It's cool :) I haven't had a taco for ages, I feel like they're popular over here, bt more popular in USA.

So you don't have to wash the dishes before putting them in the washer with your new one? That's so cool! I thought with every dish washer, had to wash them before, and then put them in. Lol ur mum's like me, I'm paranoid a dish washer wouldn't clean the dishes properly, haha I know everyone has one, and they do since its designed for that purpose lol but I can't help worrying, bt then I get ocd with dish washing, I use so much water n fairy liquid, like too much, I don't stop scrubbing for ages lol.

Yeah lol, I'm not a chore of fans in general :) haha, but gotta be done. Imo that's the difference between cooking and chores, I think the latter can be fun, but I don't really see how the former can be, lol. Unless one has a maid and Is just chilling there :) bt ain't a likelihood lol.

Comment

i feel happy today.... so that means i know i'm gonna cry soon i'm scared
                              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                                i feel happy today.... so that means i know i'm gonna cry soon i'm scared
                                you best not
                                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Working...
                                X