X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
    At least she didn't get killed by a murderer :up:

Just kidding sister, I'm back inside now hehe mom called and I told her what happened and she rescued me xD
    haha
    Alhamdulillah ;)
    "Let the days do as they please, and be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of the past, for the events of this world were not meant to last." - Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Hataw View Post
      haha
      Alhamdulillah ;)
      Alhamdulillah! :) Phew, I thought I'd have to wait for 5 hours
      "Let the days do as they please
      And be optimistic when destiny decrees
      Do not despair due to the events of the past
      For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

xxxxxxxx
        Last edited by Magic.; 25-11-15, 05:55 PM.
        And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=42232]Magic[/MENTION]
          Stay strong, know that you're not in the wrong but he is, you're doing fine in sha Allah.

Islam came as something strange and will leave us something strange; there will only be a few who follow the haqq, may Allah make us amongst the believers
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
            Stay strong, know that you're not in the wrong but he is, you're doing fine in sha Allah.

Islam came as something strange and will leave us something strange; there will only be a few who follow the haqq, may Allah make us amongst the believers
            he's so ugly, he actually went far than verbally, he's actually gone out of his way to get me to do haraam.
            And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

Comment

Know that you're strong because you didn't fall for his tricks, never consider him as a friend. Which I know you are not.

These people.. Don't know what sort of pleasure they get in committing such haram. Disgusting.
              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

xxxx

:\
                Last edited by Magic.; 25-11-15, 05:56 PM.

Comment

You won't get the sin for it coz it's his fault, don't trust on people who you don't know properly or who commit such haram. The amount of sins his equating. [MENTION=42232]Magic[/MENTION]

You're okay, in sha Allah.

Don't think about it too much, I know it's hard making the right friends, just make dua, someone will come ur way iA. For now avoid such people. Better to have no friends than bad friends. Disgusting what people can make you do.

You're strong and don't be scared to say no, and things like you've got stuff to do.

Comment

[MENTION=42232]Magic[/MENTION] a pious muslimah whom you rightfully deserve would marry you, guard yourself for Allah. Know that He is the best of all planners and you aren't cheap to be hanging around with him.

Comment

• It's disgusting how people want you to go to jahannam with them, absolutely disgusting, that's how u know they're so unfulfilled and wanna drag others to sin with them, inner guilt will one day trigger

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                        they said it's actually quite fun, and no woman would ever marry a safe guy, they would marry someone who has had a rough background...

:\
                        listen to what Irepislam is saying

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Last edited by Magic.; 25-11-15, 05:56 PM.

Comment

my own stupid idiotic self.... ack ! :apologetic::crushed:

Comment

How does one regain his sense of humour?

I lost mine long ago.
                              Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Hai guys guess what

I'm hungry again :(

Waiting for my brother to finish this dang dishwasher installation and then we're going out to eat. So HA [MENTION=58028].mirror.[/MENTION] I won't be needed in the kitchen tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X