X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION]

They won't video record for this lecture, I won't be missing out on that much. Il ask my friend to send the recording and then go over what they learnt on Thursday? It's just that I feel very guilty for missing a lecture, it's my first time, but i feel really tired, and I can't be bothered to go on the train and deal with people. :(( the guilt.
    I understand. Attending a lecture from home or from university doesn't matter. It's how much you take from it at the end of the day is what matters most.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

That's the truth, and I don't take anything in from lectures.. Only when I go home and speak to my wall. That's when I understand what they lecture us about.

Thanks for your wisdom [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION], I'm going to stay at home, lie down for a while and then revise. Please make dua for me.

:jkk:
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
        [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

[MENTION=119080]zantz[/MENTION]

Why are you making me feel bad? Don't do that please, I feel guilty for absolutely anything, starting to feel it now!

Comment

Lol riiight wateva:scratch:
            You wer joking about the wall thing ryt??
            [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

No, that's how I revise.. I speak out loud, to my wall. Why are you hating??

Sigh. My life is a misery.

Comment

That's the truth, and I don't take anything in from lectures.. Only when I go home and speak to my wall. That's when I understand what they lecture us about.

Thanks for your wisdom [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION], I'm going to stay at home, lie down for a while and then revise. Please make dua for me.

lol, you should focus more sister, have a healthy breakfast. I'm the opposite, I try to take in as much as I can in lectures while at home I never open the books. I will, don't worry, have a good rest. Wa iyyakum

Comment

Lol wicked i think i should steal from your revision tactics if thats what gets result p anyway pik urself up lil one ur doin good in lyf
                  ahh u remind I got skoooooo today

Comment

Little one?

Yes I'm gonna pick myself up and go to sleep. Then I have work in the afternoon. :/

You'll be fine. :in sha:

Oh I was gonna ask. Do brothers ever get hate from chavs?

Comment

I am pregnant !

with knowledge
                      The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Do they mark attendance?
                        If they don't then I wouldn't go.

I hate it as I normally end up enrolling in classes that require attendance lol.
                        Anyway just rest sis. I get the feeling you pressure yourself too much. ;)
                        Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

[MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION]

No these lectures aren't compulsory, I can't rest I have to revise and have work in the afternoon. I wish I was a stay at home daughter looool :( I was so upset yesterday I was speaking to my mother.

This dunyah is so unsatisfying.... We have a lot yet we complain lol

Comment

dem mozlems get much love from da chavs mate(idk that was probs rubbish lol) and i mean change ur mood lol

Comment

[MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION]

No these lectures aren't compulsory, I can't rest I have to revise and have work in the afternoon. I wish I was a stay at home daughter looool :( I was so upset yesterday I was speaking to my mother.

This dunyah is so unsatisfying.... We have a lot yet we complain lol
                              You're sick and you still won't rest?! Dang, ya need a break girl:(
                              Why do you have to work?? Poor thing:there:

I feel so ashamed now, I take time for granted. :embar:

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                                dem mozlems get much love from da chavs mate(idk that was probs rubbish lol) and i mean change ur mood lol
                                what's a chav?

Comment

Working...
                                X