X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
    Forum is dead and I'm so :zzz:
    did you give those lectures a go? how did you find them?
    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

I'm dreading the Thanksgiving grocery shopping I'm gonna have to help my mom with today.

Two days away from Thanksgiving it's gonna be crowded. Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
        "Halts"

(Sir, I want to invade iran. in case you want me to invade in future:)
        Well. Guess what ! You're in luck. No delaying, invading Iran. March forth Googleslayer and bring Iran to its knees. Show no mercy.
        “ I try to be El diplomatique ~Abu General El Diplomatique

Comment

Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
          Well. Guess what ! You're in luck. No delaying, invading Iran. March forth Googleslayer and bring Iran to its knees. Show no mercy.
          can chile antartica and nz join in this coalition of the willing?
          i dont like iran either so yeah
          The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
          ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
            https://media3.giphy.com/media/mGzGZaTWY5iQ8/200_s.gif
            http://www.picgifs.com/job-graphics/...militair38.gif
            https://media4.giphy.com/media/GfT9YnMVX7QKQ/200_s.gif
            https://media0.giphy.com/media/WHVTGY4cwVyA8/200_s.gif
            https://media3.giphy.com/media/mGzGZaTWY5iQ8/200_s.gif

Done mission accomplished, rafidha's neutralized and jews were sent to Germany with merkel offering them food job and everything for free

Rafidha shias sent to phantom zone http://media.rhizome.org/blog/9086/PZ7.jpg

Mission Accomplishe
            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              can chile antartica and nz join in this coalition of the willing?
              i dont like iran either so yeah
              Yeah sure ! I hear they got high quality Penguin Torpedoes in Antartica and stealth Kiwi bombers in NZ. Can our diplomatique embassies there, confirm that Senor Eesa the Kiwi.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                Hmm. Shia websites and propoganda still operating online. Take em out, Corporal. Enable the Banana Cyber Warfare Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                  I got a really bad tummy ache :(
                  Awww sis, in shaa Allah your sins will be wiped away. Drink plenty of tea and keep your self warm. Hopefully all will be well :)
                  All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
                  And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
                  And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
                  And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
                    Awww sis, in shaa Allah your sins will be wiped away. Drink plenty of tea and keep your self warm. Hopefully all will be well :)
                    Thank you sister I will InshaaAllah. I seem to have an upset tummy so the pain got worse today. The meds aren't helping so the pharmacist said to see a doctor tomorrow Please make dua sis

:jkk:
                    "Let the days do as they please
                    And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                    Do not despair due to the events of the past
                    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

I feel... a void in me. It keeps getting bigger and bigger.. I feel like the ground is swallowing me Wallah, I feel frozen and paralyzed...So many have left us and moved on... Wallahi, Wallahi What is the life of this world but play and delusion?

Comment

• I can't do this anymooooore:(
                        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah~S View Post
                          My head feels like it's gonna explode. Inshaa Allah some sins will be wiped away.
                          I hope you feel better soon. Drink lots of water.

The brother that created the severe hardship thread said you can send money through the Western Union. Their country does not have fundme . Is it possible you could set something up so we can help the brother and his family. Thank you.
                          "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                            I hope you feel better soon. Drink lots of water.

The brother that created the severe hardship thread said you can send money through the Western Union. Their country does not have fundme . Is it possible you could set something up so we can help the brother and his family. Thank you.
                            Alhamdulillah I'm okay, I took some paracetamol and tied a scarf around my head like an old aunty and it worked!

I was just gonna post in that thread actually, will check it out now Inshaa Allah.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Just wanna tell you lot don't dwell on your bad thoughts too much it can take a toll on you and have bad physical and mental effects
                              [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                              [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                                I can't do this anymooooore:(
                                Do what?
                                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Working...
                                X