And be optimistic when destiny decrees
    Do not despair due to the events of the past
    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
      I got a really bad tummy ache :(
      May Allah erase all sins, replace them with good ones through this trial of yours and cure it. Aameen

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
        May Allah erase all sins, replace them with good ones through this trial of yours and cure it. Aameen
        Ameen

:jkk:
        "Let the days do as they please

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
          I agree sister, some people are going through really difficult times in here and we should support eachother and make a lot of dua for them InshaaAllah. Some of the things I read in the forum really makes me so sad, so many strong people here MashaaAllah.

Don't feel sad if you think you can't give advice, I'm the same too. But sometimes listening alone can make a big difference to a person's life so I'm sure people appreciate that you're there to listen sister MashaaAllah. Ameen to the dua
          Definitely sister, I agree. Yeah I know what you mean sis, listening can make a difference too, but sometimes it's not enough as well.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            Definitely sister, I agree. Yeah I know what you mean sis, listening can make a difference too, but sometimes it's not enough as well.
            Cats?
            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
              Cats?
              you mean am I scared of cats? yeah!

if you mean what I was discussing above, then noooo, I don't need to talk and gain advice on that. I wouldn't even be able to hold a kitten lol.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

you mean am I scared of cats? yeah!

if you mean what I was discussing above, then noooo, I don't need to talk and gain advice on that. I wouldn't even be able to hold a kitten lol.
                Just kidding
                Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

My head feels like it's gonna explode. Inshaa Allah some sins will be wiped away.

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Last edited by Magic.; 23-11-15, 09:39 PM. Reason: cccccccccccccc
                    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Everything happens for the best.
                      Last edited by Green786; 23-11-15, 09:52 PM.
                      "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        Last edited by Magic.; 23-11-15, 09:39 PM. Reason: ccccccccccc
                        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Brother I cannot imagine how hard it must be for you. At least you got your studies to look forward to.
                          Last edited by Green786; 23-11-15, 09:51 PM.
                          "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

I sometimes get annoyed with people too. I sometimes isolate myself from people not because I don't get along or don't like them. I prefer to be alone than hear rubbish.

Comment

I guess in some situations. But still I'm pretty sure they really appreciate that you're there for them :)
                              "Let the days do as they please

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Forum is dead and I'm so :zzz:
                                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Working...
                                X