What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

The self is very sad and bit confused but mainly sad although she's trying to hide it. She will have a good cry tonight :insha:

May Allah forgive this entire ummah ameen.

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

So it was indeed a sad day for my little heart, I don't want to lose hope in Allah but I'm now in a puddle and feel blah. It's saddened me so much and I cannot go into details. Still haven't cried and that's probably because my heart has hardened which is another thing to be sad about. Just as I was getting back on track with things another hurdle came but this one was more like a water slide and not a thorny painful bush. One of my saddest days was today and is there hope for this little girl? I hope so. It's so messed up and so am I an it's times like these I think to myself what if my last action was one of the people of hellfire :( it'll all be worthless and pointless. It sucks being me sometimes.

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
        So it was indeed a sad day for my little heart, I don't want to lose hope in Allah but I'm now in a puddle and feel blah. It's saddened me so much and I cannot go into details. Still haven't cried and that's probably because my heart has hardened which is another thing to be sad about. Just as I was getting back on track with things another hurdle came but this one was more like a water slide and not a thorny painful bush. One of my saddest days was today and is there hope for this little girl? I hope so. It's so messed up and so am I an it's times like these I think to myself what if my last action was one of the people of hellfire :( it'll all be worthless and pointless. It sucks being me sometimes.
        it will all be over soon. we're not here for long so just focus on what's important. the tests and trials are a purification and the muslim is rewarded for his patience.
        whatever happens just don't lose your connection with Allah and don't lose hope in him either. Allah knows what is best for you and is so merciful to the believers.

you won't be taking anything with you to the net life except your deeds so focus on them :insha:
        "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
        (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
        He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

:(

Comment

All the arguments in this place.
            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

come on guys smile, whats with all the mopy faces
              La illaha ilallah

Comment

When I give advice and give proof and people just tell me I'm not a scholar or Imam to have any authority to speak on the Quran

But..but I wanna be an Imam that's got count for something? Spending all my time reading hadith and Quran? No :(

*goes under a rock and dies* I'm a failure lol
                Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
                  When I give advice and give proof and people just tell me I'm not a scholar or Imam to have any authority to speak on the Quran

But..but I wanna be an Imam that's got count for something? Spending all my time reading hadith and Quran? No :(

*goes under a rock and dies* I'm a failure lol
                  no your not wallah don't listen to them. :there: :love:

you speak the truth and don't let anyone here make you sad.

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                    no your not wallah don't listen to them. :there: :love:

you speak the truth and don't let anyone here make you sad.
                    Awww I love you the most on here Aisha :inlove: lol Best Muslims Sister ever :love:
                    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
                      Awww I love you the most on here Aisha :inlove: lol Best Muslims Sister ever :love:
                      :love::love:wallah i love you too sis you have so much info and wallah the best posts i ever seen before. wallah i so happy u r here your posts make me laugh and smile so much. may allah swt reward you immensely for all your posts and for putting a smile on my face amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                        All the arguments in this place.
                        yea hypocrite, nasty, toxic, but they are like that for a reason, they must lead ''horrible lives''
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

I got a kitten
                          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                            I got a kitten
                            How's that sad, I thought you wanted a kitty?

Someone giving me attitude made me sad today :(
                            :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
                              How's that sad, I thought you wanted a kitty?

Someone giving me attitude made me sad today :(
                              Soz won't happen again :(
                              And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                                Soz won't happen again :(
                                lol
                                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                                ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                                “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Working...
                                X