X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
    I want to escape.
    :there: aww it's going to be alright sis, let's work very hard so that in the afterlife we can meet Allah swt and fill our hearts with happiness InshaaAllah :)
    "Let the days do as they please
    And be optimistic when destiny decrees
    Do not despair due to the events of the past
    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      Also, some people who post on this thread are going through genuine problems, so make Du'aa for them, because I have heard inconceivable things. I feel sad because I am unable to give advice. May Allah s.w.t grant them ease and remove all their difficulties. Ameen.
      I agree sister, some people are going through really difficult times in here and we should support eachother and make a lot of dua for them InshaaAllah. Some of the things I read in the forum really makes me so sad, so many strong people here MashaaAllah.

Don't feel sad if you think you can't give advice, I'm the same too. But sometimes listening alone can make a big difference to a person's life so I'm sure people appreciate that you're there to listen sister MashaaAllah. Ameen to the dua
      "Let the days do as they please
      And be optimistic when destiny decrees
      Do not despair due to the events of the past
      For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

• Was reading Surah Naba and had to stop because I ended up crying and couldn't read any longer. Was thinking about what my mum and nan were talking about yesterday. It hit me. Mum was talking to nan about my sisters alimah studies and my nan was like .. "Good, maybe she could pray my janazah for me" and nanu ended up crying. What an emotional morning. :((

This Dunyah..
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
          Was reading Surah Naba and had to stop because I ended up crying and couldn't read any longer. Was thinking about what my mum and nan were talking about yesterday. It hit me. Mum was talking to nan about my sisters alimah studies and my nan was like .. "Good, maybe she could pray my janazah for me" and nanu ended up crying. What an emotional morning. :((

This Dunyah..
          Smile that you're able to pray janaza over your nan (may Allah grant her many happy years in the dunya to go)
          Huge blessing sister, my grandparents died on kufr, I can't even make dua for them
          I'm not moaning Alhamdulilah I'm happy with Allah's decree subhannallah there is wisdom behind it but it seems to me most Muslims are unaware of the niamat of having family upon iman
          This wasn't directed at you irepislam just something I've noticed
          My thoughts
          Abdullah Ibn al-Mubarak: "One doesn't become noble with any type of knowledge if he doesn't beautify his knowledge with good conduct." (Adab Shar'iyyah 4/208)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
            Smile that you're able to pray janaza over your nan (may Allah grant her many happy years in the dunya to go)
            Huge blessing sister, my grandparents died on kufr, I can't even make dua for them
            I'm not moaning Alhamdulilah I'm happy with Allah's decree subhannallah there is wisdom behind it but it seems to me most Muslims are unaware of the niamat of having family upon iman
            This wasn't directed at you irepislam just something I've noticed
            My thoughts
            ameen

im sorry about that, on the bright side, you can make dua for your parents, you can get married to a pious muslimah, have righteous kids with her and base your household upon the foundation of the Quran, may Allah make it easy, Ameen

Comment

ameen

im sorry about that, on the bright side, you can make dua for your parents, you can get married to a pious muslimah, have righteous kids with her and base your household upon the foundation of the Quran, may Allah make it easy, Ameen
              Ameen
              Sounds like a plan inshaallah
              Abdullah Ibn al-Mubarak: "One doesn't become noble with any type of knowledge if he doesn't beautify his knowledge with good conduct." (Adab Shar'iyyah 4/208)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                Ameen
                Sounds like a plan inshaallah
                little irep sure knows how to advise. Hahaha.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=108498]Aj2[/MENTION]

Only thing I fail to do is advise myself, but I'm getting there in sha Allah

Comment

Aren't we all ! Aren't we all. Life is El Struggle. #struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
                      Aren't we all ! Aren't we all. Life is El Struggle. #struggle.
                      On my mark Sergeant, when should I attack?
                      Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                        On my mark Sergeant, when should I attack?
                        Halt Corporal. I think the enemy wants a truce. Our El Diploms are working on the conditions of the truce. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post6762690

The enemy claims the very sight of the Googleslayer platoon caused them to surrender and come to the table for talks. Good work Corporal Googleslayer.

Comment

It is like that most of the time. We're so good at advising others, but when it comes to ourselves, we have no clue. And sometimes, the things we say to others, we need to hear as well.
                          "Let the days do as they please, and be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of the past, for the events of this world were not meant to last." - Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
                            Halt Corporal. I think the enemy wants a truce. Our El Diploms are working on the conditions of the truce. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post6762690

The enemy claims the very sight of the Googleslayer platoon caused them to surrender and come to the table for talks. Good work Corporal Googleslayer.
                            "Halts"

(Sir, I want to invade iran. in case you want me to invade in future:)
                            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by Hataw View Post
                              It is like that most of the time. We're so good at advising others, but when it comes to ourselves, we have no clue. And sometimes, the things we say to others, we need to hear as well.
                              The last bit is soooo correct, you speak haqq sis.

Comment

where's [MENTION=123813]~Umar~[/MENTION] ?

Comment

Working...
                                X