What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I must have missed the current events section when I first started on UF, never really noticed it.
    But now I do notice it, it makes me sad. I think to myself, I must avoid it.. because I cannot even comprehend the views that some people hold...
    But by avoiding it, what am I achieving.. Yes I stick to the happy side of the forum, but now I see the double dark side to UF, that I genuinely never knew existed. It's being masked, but it is there. And it scares me. More and more people join UF.. imagine that people are getting sucked in to believing this stuff, and it affects reverts, because of the views that some people actually hold on here. No wonder no threads for the Current events section come up on google search results, whereas threads for all the other sections do. It's being hidden from the public eye.

Okay, just had to let my thoughts out there...
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      I must have missed the current events section when I first started on UF, never really noticed it.
      But now I do notice it, it makes me sad. I think to myself, I must avoid it.. because I cannot even comprehend the views that some people hold...
      But by avoiding it, what am I achieving.. Yes I stick to the happy side of the forum, but now I see the double dark side to UF, that I genuinely never knew existed. It's being masked, but it is there. And it scares me. More and more people join UF.. imagine that people are getting sucked in to believing this stuff, and it affects reverts, because of the views that some people actually hold on here. No wonder no threads for the Current events section come up on google search results, whereas threads for all the other sections do. It's being hidden from the public eye.

Okay, just had to let my thoughts out there...
      Exactly my thoughts sis. I do the same but a lot of negativity from the current events gets dragged onto other sections as well. It's impossible to avoid it. But you know who you are and no matter what people say here, don't lose your moral compass cuz that's what makes us part of the person we are.
      From now on, I'll only stick to posting on the food thread Lol.
      "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

I'm procrastinating a lot. Sigh. Please dua for me.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION]

May Allah make you productive and fill your day up with things of benefit.

___

I'm sad and can't sleep, my cousin bros getting married today and can't pick between two abayahs…
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I am feeling so emotional right now and I don't even know why :/ ..
            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=100941]*sheba*[/MENTION]

Habibti ya nur Ul ayn, what is wrong? Your sister iRepIslam is here for you, whatsapp me if you want someone to speak too xx
              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

When you feel like having a good cry but your medication isn't letting you -.-

Comment

I wish I could turn invisible
                  "Let the days do as they please
                  And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                  Do not despair due to the events of the past
                  For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                    I am feeling so emotional right now and I don't even know why :/ ..
                    Take control of your mind.

Do some pushups.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                      I wish I could turn invisible
                      Me too, I wish the same thing.

Comment

:there: come on peeps, you're alive and you have Internet access - it's all good.

I'm sad because I'm going to miss my old colleagues. But I have just eaten an awesome cookie, so I'm happy as well. Small wins, eh? :)
                        It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                        -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
                          Me too, I wish the same thing.
                          Aww sister *low5* let's brew up some invisibility potions

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
                          :there: come on peeps, you're alive and you have Internet access - it's all good.

I'm sad because I'm going to miss my old colleagues. But I have just eaten an awesome cookie, so I'm happy as well. Small wins, eh? :)
                          That's sad sis, can I have an awesome cookie too please?

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Here you go.
                            It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                            -Muslim

Comment

Thanks that was tasty, cookies are the solution to all our problems

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                                I'm procrastinating a lot. Sigh. Please dua for me.
                                may Allah make it easy for you and grant yo success in dunya and akhirah Ameen :)

Comment

Working...
                                X