• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
    dude thats good happy news :D
    how so? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
      how so? lol
      well it just is, well for me anyway lol.............i love feeling cold and then getting a hot water bottle and steaming my face in boiling water................sigh the simple life lol

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
        well it just is, well for me anyway lol.............i love feeling cold and then getting a hot water bottle and steaming my face in boiling water................sigh the simple life lol
        well i do like the cold but its really cold, think i need some desi tea now lol

Comment

I miss the private Muslim section

Hint hint [MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION] Hint hint

Lol

Comment

So demotivated maaaan.

I need R-Kelly in my life right now, following me around and singing motivational crap

*sigh*
            [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION], you ain't missing anything, only thread active 24/7 there is *woes* thread and its pretty lame, now.
            Last edited by Rebel101; 21-11-15, 09:23 AM.
            Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
              So demotivated maaaan.

I need R-Kelly in my life right now, following me around and singing motivational crap

*sigh*
              [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION], you ain't missing anything, only thread active 24/7 there is *woes* thread and its pretty lame, now.
              Lol I was told that thread is still going strong :rotfl:

They need to stop having woes and get married! I demand it..right now! -.-

Oh my gosh there's something funny related to R-Kelly I'm gonna send you looool

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                Lol I was told that thread is still going strong :rotfl:

They need to stop having woes and get married! I demand it..right now! -.-

Oh my gosh there's something funny related to R-Kelly I'm gonna send you looool
                They had me following that thread in excitement thinking ummah members gonna get hitched. 2 threads later, I realized it won't go anywhere and left, lol.

Hahah, I can't wait
                Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                  They had me following that thread in excitement thinking ummah members gonna get hitched. 2 threads later, I realized it won't go anywhere and left, lol.

Hahah, I can't wait
                  Right!? Sigh....well it can still happen! Maybe just give it a few more pages...or a few more parts. Spouse searching woes part 30 most likely loool

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                    Right!? Sigh....well it can still happen! Maybe just give it a few more pages...or a few more parts. Spouse searching woes part 30 most likely loool
                    Lol, insh'a Allah will see :)

PS that video you sent me :rotfl:

Thanks for the laughs :love:
                    Gone with the wind.

Comment

Everytime I watch the news it's more killings and blood shed.. More pain and sorrow. What's happening to the world!? Long ago when one had a different religion to you, you would respect it and learn to live and love your neighbours.. Or when a mother was angry with her children's behaviour, she would gently speak and teach them manners, now many kill their young and say " depression " mate there was depression since as long as history can remember and I don't see mothers killing their children then.. Or the fact that beauty is no longer natural.. Woman have become fake and plastics, they challenge like men do and act like men do.. Where's the elegence and tender? Or the poor getting poorer and rich getting richer. Or the fact that children no longer respect their parents and once they reach old age, they place them in care homes to rot away silently, I wander! Did their parents put them in homes when they was young, no! They raised them with love and kindness so how do they act so heartlessly.? Allahu Akbar! Surely those who died before this time of life have escaped misery and are lucky to have died in a better state of being or mind.

Sorry for being miserable.. It's just what's been making me sad recently and just needed to share it :(
                      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                      Guide me on your path to your janna,
                      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                        Everytime I watch the news it's more killings and blood shed.. More pain and sorrow. What's happening to the world!? Long ago when one had a different religion to you, you would respect it and learn to live and love your neighbours.. Or when a mother was angry with her children's behaviour, she would gently speak and teach them manners, now many kill their young and say " depression " mate there was depression since as long as history can remember and I don't see mothers killing their children then.. Or the fact that beauty is no longer natural.. Woman have become fake and plastics, they challenge like men do and act like men do.. Where's the elegence and tender? Or the poor getting poorer and rich getting richer. Or the fact that children no longer respect their parents and once they reach old age, they place them in care homes to rot away silently, I wander! Did their parents put them in homes when they was young, no! They raised them with love and kindness so how do they act so heartlessly.? Allahu Akbar! Surely those who died before this time of life have escaped misery and are lucky to have died in a better state of being or mind.

Sorry for being miserable.. It's just what's been making me sad recently and just needed to share it :(
                        I feel the same way sister, you're not being miserable but only speaking what's true. Murder became so common that the closest people kill eachother. There's no respect given to people these days. So much hatred. So much corruption. It's awful. Another thing I've noticed a lot recently is that abortion has become so common these days for the wrong reasons Audhubillah. I recently heard a story which made me cry. Killing an innocent baby just to hide sins. I hear these too often now and it makes me so sad.

May Allah protect us all from these horrible and evil things ameen
                        Last edited by Lavender; 21-11-15, 10:30 AM. Reason: typo
                        "Let the days do as they please
                        And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                        Do not despair due to the events of the past
                        For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                          I feel the same way sister, you're not being miserable but only speaking what's true. Murder became so common that the closest people kill eachother. There's no respect given to people these days. So much hatred. So much corruption. It's awful. Another thing I've noticed a lot recently is that abortion has become so common these days for the wrong reasons Audhubillah. I recently heard a story which made me cry. Killing an innocent baby just to hide sins. I hear these too often now and it makes me so sad.

May Allah protect us all from these horrible and evil things ameen
                          Doesn't it make you carry this dark burden on your chest? I feel I can't breath or can't smile as often.. Too much going on around us, if I was to close my eyes and listen.. There will be screams and sorrow from every corner. Praying helps me Alhamdulilaah.. I would love to rewind time and restart life on a better path, where there is no pain, no bloodshed or war.. Only love and peace. Naighbour good to naighbour and every single person is treated with love and mercy.. No rapes or forced marriages, just.... Peace!
                          Abortion is a subject I can't even think about.. It's something that surely makes me cry to the core.. Killing the innocent inside you without caring or feeling a thing is beyond me.. It has become common now, in the past it was illegal so women done it privately, hidden away.. The risks and payment made it a last conclusion but now.. It's free and medically proven to be "safe" although I believe there are complications not mentioned.. So it's done daily in the hundreds! Surely Allah swt is angry with this earth and how bad it's become. Allah is disappionted indeed... I seek his forgiveness and mercy upon all the muslims and good people inshAllah

Ameen sister xx
                          I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                          Guide me on your path to your janna,
                          Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Just an advice

One way of avoiding it is to
                            stop watching news
                            and using fb
                            and no current events section on uf

This way you wont know whats happening around you
                            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Doesn't it make you carry this dark burden on your chest? I feel I can't breath or can't smile as often.. Too much going on around us, if I was to close my eyes and listen.. There will be screams and sorrow from every corner. Praying helps me Alhamdulilaah.. I would love to rewind time and restart life on a better path, where there is no pain, no bloodshed or war.. Only love and peace. Naighbour good to naighbour and every single person is treated with love and mercy.. No rapes or forced marriages, just.... Peace!
                              Abortion is a subject I can't even think about.. It's something that surely makes me cry to the core.. Killing the innocent inside you without caring or feeling a thing is beyond me.. It has become common now, in the past it was illegal so women done it privately, hidden away.. The risks and payment made it a last conclusion but now.. It's free and medically proven to be "safe" although I believe there are complications not mentioned.. So it's done daily in the hundreds! Surely Allah swt is angry with this earth and how bad it's become. Allah is disappionted indeed... I seek his forgiveness and mercy upon all the muslims and good people inshAllah

Ameen sister xx
                              Yes sister it does, makes me very anxious. Too many bad things going around. I hate reading the news because it makes me feel very bad. Why are some people so bad and scary and so selfish? Why do they find satisfaction in harming others this way? It's just so sad. May Allah curse satan so much for leading people astray and causing them to hurt people.

I know sister, I can't imagine how someone can kill their own baby. It breaks my heart. Motherhood is such a beautiful gift given to us by Allah SWT, He trusted us to protect our children. Why abuse it like that? I didn't know abortion was free Audhubillah that's just horrible. It's almost as if they're inviting others to get it done.

This made me teary sis. It was hard to write especially the abortion bit. Ugh. All these are signs that the end time is very close isn't it..
                              "Let the days do as they please
                              And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                              Do not despair due to the events of the past
                              For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

I'm a fool

Comment

Working...
                                X