X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
    Lots of things...:(
    oh sis i dont know what to say but i get you cuz i feel the same way too, its not wise 2 depressed people advising each other lol

just hang in there sis, if you do wana chat about it detail then you can pm any time i dont mind :)

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
      ok rant coming on............ok so if and when i ever get married i wana badly move to rural countryside and work as a farmer and learning pottery insha'Allah, i wana be surrounded be animals and just craving the simple life so bad

im not even joking guys i feel claustrophobic at times and basically i feel like im going mad basically :(
      Simple life? Farming? Someone knows what they're taking about...
      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
        Simple life? Farming? Someone knows what they're taking about...
        just watching all these house programmes like escape to the country just making me super jealous lol

insha'Allah one day, and hubby best be ok with the simple life or else

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
          Feeling hurt. :(
          hey sis, wasup..u okay..:love:
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

na but dixys in the other hand, well you never know
            haha this chicken cottage n dixy's comments made me lol, we have those in town too.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

just watching all these house programmes like escape to the country just making me super jealous lol

insha'Allah one day, and hubby best be ok with the simple life or else
              Yep..... Also not only farming but building your own house etc. Sounds quite simple.
              Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                haha this chicken cottage n dixy's comments made me lol, we have those in town too.
                lol sis i knew it would i think every asianfied places have one

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                  Yep..... Also not only farming but building your own house etc. Sounds quite simple.
                  oh yeah like grand designs thats too cool man..............sigh

Comment

ok rant coming on............ok so if and when i ever get married i wana badly move to rural countryside and work as a farmer and learning pottery insha'Allah, i wana be surrounded be animals and just craving the simple life so bad

im not even joking guys i feel claustrophobic at times and basically i feel like im going mad basically :(
                    I get you.:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimahhhhh View Post
                      people who look at my like I'm a terrorist :( hate it
                      aww don't worry, sis.
                      love ur avatar btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                        I get you.:love:
                        i know you do thanks

Comment

May Allah ease all the hardships anyone is going through here and raise everyone's status to the best position in Jannah ameen

I cried so much the entire night. Slept for 3 hours only and that's the amount of sleep I've been getting every night. My head is killing me. My heart is too. I want to forget everything and have a good night's sleep just for 1 day. God this really hurts.
                          "Let the days do as they please
                          And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                          Do not despair due to the events of the past
                          For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                            May Allah ease all the hardships anyone is going through here and raise everyone's status to the best position in Jannah ameen

I cried so much the entire night. Slept for 3 hours only and that's the amount of sleep I've been getting every night. My head is killing me. My heart is too. I want to forget everything and have a good night's sleep just for 1 day. God this really hurts.
                            Ameen
                            sister what's wrong??

Comment

i know you do thanks
                              you're welcome
                              p.s i'm the strawberry :) lol

Comment

lol sis i knew it would i think every asianfied places have one
                                exactly lol, typical :)

Comment

Working...
                                X