What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

i just feel sad, im feeling disturbance.

i need to rid my heart of this diseases im carrying ugggghhh :( can you guys please make dua for me? :/

Comment

ok rant coming on............ok so if and when i ever get married i wana badly move to rural countryside and work as a farmer and learning pottery insha'Allah, i wana be surrounded be animals and just craving the simple life so bad

im not even joking guys i feel claustrophobic at times and basically i feel like im going mad basically :(

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
        ok rant coming on............ok so if and when i ever get married i wana badly move to rural countryside and work as a farmer and learning pottery insha'Allah, i wana be surrounded be animals and just craving the simple life so bad

im not even joking guys i feel claustrophobic at times and basically i feel like im going mad basically :(
        lolllll that's awesome - yeh I agree simplicity is the new materialisticness
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          sis i dont understand materialistic stuff its just not me, i just wana get away from it all cuz its easy to get sucked into these things

anyway i know im awesome

Comment

Is that how bad Birmingham is?
            Not really

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
              Is that how bad Birmingham is?

Not really
              nah bro its not that bad, its just im feeling fed up with life and peeps and culture stuff and you know the usual drama thats all

Comment

sis i dont understand materialistic stuff its just not me, i just wana get away from it all cuz its easy to get sucked into these things

anyway i know im awesome
                yeh plus u lose all the fun in the simple things of life - like no one finds fun in having a good old water fight anymore - I mean unless it's an app that squirts out fake water to ur app then hahaha omg so funny :/

what about the pillow fights or jumping on the beds or from sofa to sofa pretending the ground was a massive lava pit. What about the cockadoodle doo games - it all goes

so I think your right and awesome for thinking this way - just invite me over to ur barn one day
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

nah bro its not that bad, its just im feeling fed up with life and peeps and culture stuff and you know the usual drama thats all
                  Nah lol

Comment

Not really
                    Lol Romero enlighten me

Comment

Back still hurts. Very strange....

Not sure what I did.

Comment

yeh plus u lose all the fun in the simple things of life - like no one finds fun in having a good old water fight anymore - I mean unless it's an app that squirts out fake water to ur app then hahaha omg so funny :/

what about the pillow fights or jumping on the beds or from sofa to sofa pretending the ground was a massive lava pit. What about the cockadoodle doo games - it all goes

so I think your right and awesome for thinking this way - just invite me over to ur barn one day
                        dude exactly so true, i mean back in the day in my childhood playing with water guns was so much fun, we as kids were so imaginative with play time and yeah like you said you just dont really see that no more,, i mean if im ever blessed with kids i want them to be kids and know what fun and playtime means

yeh sis ill invite you and get hubby to do the cooking no way im going to be doing it 24-7 you must be joking lol

your awesome too sis :D

Comment

Here you say simplicity is the materialisticness.

Here you basically say people don't find simplicity fun anymore(materosiicness )
                          Lol Romero enlighten me
                          I dont know how to enlighten but I think you should agree with me.

Comment

Nah lol
                            lol sorry um i just meant i have a complicated life thats all

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                              Back still hurts. Very strange....

Not sure what I did.

hmmm is it lower back sis?? i get back pains too, its really annoying, um i usually out heat patches on or get my sis to use a deep heat rub, it helps a bit but kind of comes and goes

Comment

dude exactly so true, i mean back in the day in my childhood playing with water guns was so much fun, we as kids were so imaginative with play time and yeah like you said you just dont really see that no more,, i mean if im ever blessed with kids i want them to be kids and know what fun and playtime means

yeh sis ill invite you and get hubby to do the cooking no way im going to be doing it 24-7 you must be joking lol

your awesome too sis :D
                                lolll we'll just cook one of the goats running around

Comment

Working...
                                X